News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

new OCC commercial

Started by BLACKWOLF, January 08, 2007, 07:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

THE CHARGER PUNK

they show that clip on TLC all the time, funny 2 see mikey on the faggio :yesnod:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Headrope

Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

6pkrunner

Quote from: Headrope on January 09, 2007, 03:09:04 AM
They build bikes?

They assemble bikes from other people's parts.

BrianShaughnessy

Joan doesn't look too bad considering she's almost 50.    But she could care less about my opinion.   She'd rather hear it from the girls.

As for OCC...   all the haters are entitled to their opinions but for what it's worth,  they've brought in more fabrication the last couple years.   They build their own frames,  they're setting up dealer networks.   They just broke ground on a BIG honking new factory in Newburgh a few weeks ago.    They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box on tv but they're a heluva lot more successful than me and most likely you too.   
All these bike builders on tv use somebodies elses parts for this or that - Yes... even Jesse  ::) 

Yes I live in the area and probably am somewhat biased.   Whatever. 

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

dodgecharger-fan

Pretty cool clip.

I'll watch the show occassionally if the theme of the build seems interesting.

Good thing they don't dance for a living. Senior looks like he's trying shake a lump out of his shorts.

BLACKWOLF

joan looks good. she grew her hair back out and it is black again. instead of a white crew cut.
LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

mikepmcs

I was watching this show everyday on discovery for the 2 hours it would come on.  I simply love the show and everything about it. 

I was actually thinking about asking them if I could drive down and check out the shop as a retirement gift to myself.  My only in is that they support the military/law/fire etc.. 

Anyways they took it off of discovery and it moved to TLC i think.  Does anyone know if it's on during the day on another channel.

thanks
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Lowprofile

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on January 09, 2007, 07:45:25 AM
     Joan doesn't look too bad considering she's almost 50.    But she could care less about my opinion.   She'd rather hear it from the girls.

As for OCC...   all the haters are entitled to their opinions but for what it's worth,  they've brought in more fabrication the last couple years.   They build their own frames,  they're setting up dealer networks.   They just broke ground on a BIG honking new factory in Newburgh a few weeks ago.    They may not be the brightest bulbs in the box on tv but they're a heluva lot more successful than me and most likely you too.   
All these bike builders on tv use somebodies elses parts for this or that - Yes... even Jesse  ::) 

Yes I live in the area and probably am somewhat biased.   Whatever. 

Right on Brian. OCC is one of my favorite builders. I read somewhere that Joan was caught sucking face with Carmen Electria backstage after one of her shows in LA. We'll have to put Mojo on it to find out the "E" true Hollywood story!
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charger_boy

OCC sucks and they are so over rated and hyped.  I wish they would fall on their asses.  I wanna see a biker build off between Jesse James( a real bike builder) and OCC.  just my 2 cents

dkn1997

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 09, 2007, 09:47:36 AM
I was watching this show everyday on discovery for the 2 hours it would come on.  I simply love the show and everything about it. 

I was actually thinking about asking them if I could drive down and check out the shop as a retirement gift to myself.  My only in is that they support the military/law/fire etc.. 

Anyways they took it off of discovery and it moved to TLC i think.  Does anyone know if it's on during the day on another channel.

thanks
v/r
Mike

I don't know why they moved it, since Discovery and TLC are the same company.....  I guess TLC needed something to break up the 50 hours a day of "true life stories of the ER"
RECHRGED

Headrope

What I dont' get about the whole OCC thing is that in most every episode they take some sort of short cut or have to come up with some sort of quick fix to finish the bike.
And people continue to buy them - supposedly. Personally I think their whole business plan is based on merchandising and brand licensing and not so much the actual bikes.
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

69_500

I will say this, the OCC makes 10 times the money from the TV show, and T shirt sales than they can ever dream of making off of the bikes they build. There is more money in those two areas' than making those bikes. Due to the fact that they can't build 400 bikes a week.

dkn1997

Quote from: Headrope on January 12, 2007, 04:18:56 AM
What I dont' get about the whole OCC thing is that in most every episode they take some sort of short cut or have to come up with some sort of quick fix to finish the bike.
And people continue to buy them - supposedly. Personally I think their whole business plan is based on merchandising and brand licensing and not so much the actual bikes.

just like every other business out there.  it's just that they put their stuff on tv. 
RECHRGED

BLACKWOLF

they are showing a marathon right now on TLC. at the end they are going to show the joan jett music video tonight.
I'M ON FACEBOOK

dkn1997

with joan jett and the blackhearts

joan looks good. she grew her hair back out and it is black again. instead of a white crew cut.

they are showing a marathon right now on TLC. at the end they are going to show the joan jett music video tonight

If I did not know any better, I would think that you were in love with Joan Jett....hmmmmmmm?

RECHRGED

70charger_boy

BLACKWOLF

oh hell yes.
i love rock & roll was my senior class song.
after we threw our caps it started blaring over the pa at the football field. it was as loud as a live concert.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3T_xeoGES8
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8t_1fLjOd8&mode=related&search=
I'M ON FACEBOOK