News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cant post pix?

Started by hazzard1976, January 06, 2007, 10:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hazzard1976

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Charger_Fan

You haven't stated what sort of problem you're having, so I'll assume...

When you're replying to a post, there's an "attach" bar below where you're typing. Hit "browse" & upload pics from your computer, the same way you would in an e-mail. On this site however, the pics must be 200KB or smaller, so you may need to re-size to make them work.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Welcome to the site.  If you are still having trouble, email them to me and i'll post them for you.

rmdracing@adelphia.net

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger1973

Try renaming them.  If someone has already uploaded a picture with the same name you cant upload yours unless you change the name to one that hasnt been used.  I get frustrated with that sometimes when i try a couple times and it rejects it and just hit random keys like gfgtd or cxfdsd    :yesnod:

mikepmcs

Quote from: charger1973 on January 09, 2007, 03:38:50 PM
Try renaming them.  If someone has already uploaded a picture with the same name you cant upload yours unless you change the name to one that hasnt been used.  I get frustrated with that sometimes when i try a couple times and it rejects it and just hit random keys like gfgtd or cxfdsd    :yesnod:

Great, now I gotta rename 2 of my pics cause gfgtd and cxfdsd are taken.   :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger1973

Quote from: mikepmcs on January 09, 2007, 03:40:03 PM
Quote from: charger1973 on January 09, 2007, 03:38:50 PM

Great, now I gotta rename 2 of my pics cause gfgtd and cxfdsd are taken.   :icon_smile_big:

:pity: