News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have vintage mag articles on '68 Hemi Chargers or the '69 Hemi C500?

Started by hemi68charger, January 05, 2007, 07:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

I picked up 60 megs today at a car show with my T/A with storys about daytonas and superbirds and theres coulpe storys on 68 hemis and one or two on c500's ill look throw for them and take pics

Budnicks

Quote from: chargerman69 on June 09, 2013, 09:13:48 PM
I picked up 60 megs today at a car show with my T/A with storys about daytonas and superbirds and theres coulpe storys on 68 hemis and one or two on c500's ill look throw for them and take pics
Very cool, I will be waiting....  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ws23rt

These questions about what is original and what is not will go on forever because there is a big fog we look through to find answers. The first issue cars for the media were not what the public got when they went to the dealer. My impression of the best Representative of an original is from a true survivor.
They are few and hard to view but they tell the story of what was better than anything else. In my mind a real judge at a car show has an obligation to know what he/she is looking at. We all know that is not what happens. The bottom line of what is correct can only be agreed on by giving in and saying maybe in some cases.
Those 9 to 5 folks that built these cars were not thinking of us in 2013.

Ghoste

66FBCharger

Quote from: ws23rt on June 10, 2013, 09:11:06 PM
These questions about what is original and what is not will go on forever because there is a big fog we look through to find answers. The first issue cars for the media were not what the public got when they went to the dealer. My impression of the best Representative of an original is from a true survivor.
They are few and hard to view but they tell the story of what was better than anything else. In my mind a real judge at a car show has an obligation to know what he/she is looking at. We all know that is not what happens. The bottom line of what is correct can only be agreed on by giving in and saying maybe in some cases.
Those 9 to 5 folks that built these cars were not thinking of us in 2013.

Well said!
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body