News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Gas Prices in your area...................

Started by Charger4404spd, August 31, 2005, 04:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger4404spd

This morning it was 2.99 for regular, this evening it was 3.29. Whens it goin to stop? Now with the storm going thru the gulf, they have another reason to keep prices up.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Charger_Fan

Cheapest right now is $2.81 here (Utah).

Tomorrow it will probably be over 3.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

yellowcuda

Well...they are starting to ration everyone here to 10 gallons a car.   They are saying we have 10 days of fuel and the pipeline to Georgia will take up to 14 days to get going.   Fuel prices jumped to 3.49 at one station for regular.   The lines at the stations are going around blocks.   This really isn't good.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Telvis

Gulp..$2.99 here. Yep, I just bought a new V8 Ram pickup...I won't be driving it much.  ::)

The Mad Scientist

Steve P.

I filled up @ $2.599 while they were changing the price to $2.93999999999. I talked to a guy filling up on the other side of the island that said his brother lives in North Florida. He says they are out of fuel all over the area..

Before I found the 2.5999999999   I was in line at another station that ran out while at least 30 to 40 of us were in line waiting.. The price was not up on the sign when I pulled in, but they normally have a lower price than the rest.. Well, as I pulled out I asked an attendant what the price WAS.. He said $2.63999999999999999 ... I just got lucky finding it cheaper and that price changed while I was filling up..

Gov. Jibberish Bush asked,, PLEADED with people to leave their boats on their trailers today.. Who the hell can affffford to go pleasure cruising???
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Steve P.

The news just said that in Tampa gas prices have gone over $3.00... :rotz:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

BigBlackDodge

2.97 to 3.07...........up 50 plus cents from yesterday.........................and cars are lining up in south Ga. :-\

Funny thing is that it's the same gas in tank as yesterday........hmmmmmmmmmm....

BBD

69bananabeast

two days ago in south texas it was $2.38 Today it went up to $2.79   .  I Have Not Seen It For My Self But I Heard That It went To  Over $3 In City .     Thats about a 70 Cent Jump In Two Days  :flame:
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

694spdRT

$2.79 on one side of town...$2.91 on the other.
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Plumcrazy

Quote from: yellowcuda on August 31, 2005, 04:44:23 PM
Well...they are starting to ration everyone here to 10 gallons a car.   They are saying we have 10 days of fuel and the pipeline to Georgia will take up to 14 days to get going.   Fuel prices jumped to 3.49 at one station for regular.   The lines at the stations are going around blocks.   This really isn't good.

That brings back memories.   In the 70's for a while here in Pa they used the last digit of your license plate number to determine when you could buy gas.   Even for even dates and odd for odd dates.

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

TruckDriver

Any where between $2.99 to $3.30 a gallon for regular in south eastern Wisconsin. :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

HalfastAMX

$2.49 Near FT. Lewis Army base Tacoma, Wa..............

69_500

Gas was $2.41 yesterday at a gas station not 3 miles from me, today on the drive home the cheapest gas I saw was $3.19 for regular.

Brock Samson

WOW! for once you guys are paying more then we,..
$2.97 for reg here and $3.06 for premium at the cheap station...
...here being San Francisco.

Stormhammer

$2.89 here - but it varies with stations

though our beloved Georgia Govenor instilled his right as govenor to not allow gas stations to charge outrageously - you see a station that thinks is charging unfairly, you call it in, and they force the station to drop the price ( like... $3.25 is okay - but $4 is overcharging - one station I saw was charging $5.05  :rotz: )

DarkAngel0816

3.19-3.49 for the cheap stuff here.

I put $21 in the Charger today (had to...finally got her out of the shop) and my Mustang has 3/4 tank.   I am holding off until I need to buy more...

Oops sorry.

North of Indianapolis, Indiana
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Brock Samson

and where exactly is your area?...
Sorry,. I can't remeber all the members' locations....  ???

Johnny SixPack

Paid $2.91 for 93 in Conroe, Texas (northeast of Houston) today.

It was $2.71 for reg. @ the same station.

Not more than 10 miles away it was $2.99 for 93 ($2.79 reg.)

Took the Charger out twice today, but I told myself I was only using $2.79 gas, so I was saving money? ??? :-\ ::) ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

derailed

DarkAngel0816

Quote from: Stratocharger on August 31, 2005, 08:19:59 PM
and where exactly is your area?...
Sorry,. I can't remeber all the members' locations....   ???

Sorry...I added it in...
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

RD

2.9999999999 as for now.  Wish i lived next to an Indian reservation, 2.49 there  :'(
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Big Lebowski

I heard it will be $3.60 by manyana down here in San Diego. Support new gas refineries, we haven't built one in over 20 years because of tree hugger "Kyoto" style legislation. You can thank your local Sierra club, Earth Liberation Front, and the Save the whales, save those snails club for that. :icon_smile_wink:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."