News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I just learned something!!!!

Started by TylerCharger69, December 23, 2006, 11:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on December 24, 2006, 09:25:27 AM
Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 23, 2006, 10:14:19 PM
So I use bold...so what? What's it for if not to use? Would I laugh? No, not really but I would tap my friend on the shoulder, bring it to his attention and we would surely look at each other wondering why? I'm sure i'm not the only one that would do so either. Just one that would admit it. Not hating here. My humor is just underappreciated is all.

To quote you in another one of your stellar posts........ "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! "   :pity:

Meaning?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

dkn1997

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 24, 2006, 09:45:17 AM
So I use bold...so what? What's it for if not to use? Would I laugh? No, not really but I would tap my friend on the shoulder, bring it to his attention and we would surely look at each other wondering why? I'm sure i'm not the only one that would do so either. Just one that would admit it. Not hating here. My humor is just underappreciated is all.

To quote you in another one of your stellar posts........ "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! "   :pity:

Meaning?

meaning that a quick search of your posts shows that you enjoy playing the role of instigator or troublemaker
RECHRGED

TylerCharger69

Quote from: dkn1997 on December 24, 2006, 11:04:27 AM
Quote from: TripleBlackGator on December 24, 2006, 09:45:17 AM

Meaning?

meaning that a quick search of your posts shows that you enjoy playing the role of instigator or troublemaker

Ya know.....he does talk a lot of s**t doesn't he???    I'd say he's in the top 5 in the "assclown" genre in this forum...I had to do the search too!!

TripleBlackGator

The pleasure is all mine.

"Steller"? Why thank you.

You took the trouble to search for me? If I may quote Sally Field. "You like me...you really, really like me!"
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

dkn1997

If by "like" you mean that I think that you are a  douchebag, then yes, I "like" you very very much.

Merry Fistmas, Seasons Beatings to you.  ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho
RECHRGED

TylerCharger69

Douchebag?...I would say he's more like the "Douche nozzle"   Ya know...that is the business end of things

Just 6T9 CHGR

Dayum!   We cant have this stuff going on here....  ;) ;) ;) :angel:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T