News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"TRANSFORMERS" Movie Trailer (Not The Teaser Trailer) The Real Deal!

Started by Goldfinger71, December 22, 2006, 10:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfinger71

I have seen the "teaser" trailer about the Transformers movie earlier in the year.But here is a new trailer just released a few days ago!..ENJOY! :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_cool: :yesnod:

http://movies.go.com/trailer?cid=840367&vid=893387

NOTE:Link has now been updated!
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Lostsheep_01

Bad@$$!!  That is very well done.  Glad to finally kinda see Optimus.  Wish they created a new Autobot that was a Charger.
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

mustanghater

I'm huge transformers fan I cant wait to see it. I'll be first in line at our movie thearter.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

chargerboy69

That looks great. . .It looks a lot better then I thought it would. Michael Bay makes some really good action movies.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Khyron on December 22, 2006, 10:18:46 PM
holy &!^*&^@*!*&!!!!   :o

:iagree:   :o

but i thought optimus prime was a flat front cab and in the trailer it looks like he had a long nose cab?  (i dont know my trucker terminology, sorry)

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

home boy looks like a peterbuilt  :icon_smile_big:

I hope that movie makes tons of money, maybe they'll do a Robotech movie next  :icon_smile_big:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Orange_Crush

Quote from: PocketThunder on December 22, 2006, 10:57:58 PM
Quote from: Khyron on December 22, 2006, 10:18:46 PM
holy &!^*&^@*!*&!!!!   :o

:iagree:   :o

but i thought optimus prime was a flat front cab and in the trailer it looks like he had a long nose cab?  (i dont know my trucker terminology, sorry)

Cabover and conventional.

In any case, the preview ruined the movie for me.

I was into it until I saw that roboy come out of the backyard swimming pool.  NO WAY a robot that big could disappear into a backyard pool.  That would be like me getting in a regular bathtub.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Drache

Don't forget there are different sizes of transformers... Bumblebee was very much smaller that Optimus who was also larger than the standard autobot. There was a big problem with the transformers changing sizes in the cartoons and so this movie tried to fix that. They figured out if a robot turned into a truck, it could only be so tall, etc. It's like any comic to movie though, they've changed some things.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Khyron on December 22, 2006, 11:27:47 PM

I hope that movie makes tons of money, maybe they'll do a Robotech movie next  :icon_smile_big:

You read my mind, bro!

The movie-makin' magic is just about there.

In fact, if the transformation scenes are believable in, "Transformers", I say it's time to fast track a, "Robotech", movie.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

BB1

Delete my profile

Orange_Crush

I was into transformers for about 2 weeks...then I groped my first titty.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Lostsheep_01

I showed it to everyone @ work and they all thought it was kick@$$ too!  Does anyone know if that's Shockwave getting outta the pool?  Kinda looks like him the more I watch it.
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

SeattleCharger

Just saw this movie.  So awesome.   Car enthusiast's movie, same guy is Optimus Prime's voice as cartoon when we were younger.  Its funny and the battle scenes? .. .  the way they transform when they fight, the looks of the robots, etc., way cool.  All GM stuff, but just makes me look more forward to seeing the new Challenger driving around when they are released.

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Lowprofile

Quote from: Orange_Crush on December 23, 2006, 05:49:17 PM
I was into transformers for about 2 weeks...then I groped my first titty.

HAHAHA  :D  You're killin' me bro! :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

SeattleCharger

There were a lot of older people in the audience at the early preview show who saw the cartoon when they were younger maybe, heh, is transformers popular with young kids today?   :shruggy:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Mike DC

Some of the car shots in this flick (the Bumblebee stuff, the side-two-wheel balancing shots, etc.) were actually done by "Dukes of Hazzard" stunt crew members.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The filmmakers seemed to have been committed to making a decent action movie with this.  But IMHO, they really over-stylized the robots.  The way they ended up doing the robots, there's essentially no visual link between the "vehicle" mode and the "robot" mode at all. 

(And the total change to Optimus Prime was inexcusable!  OP in particular is an absolutely iconic image for the Transformers.  I mean, you don't give Darth Vader a purple outfit just because you think he needs updating.)

Khyron

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 05, 2007, 06:49:50 AM
.  I mean, you don't give Darth Vader a purple outfit just because you think he needs updating.)

:girlfight:

"May the Forthhh be wit you"

:lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on July 05, 2007, 06:49:50 AMI mean, you don't give Darth Vader a purple outfit just because you think he needs updating.)
How about a new mask, then? :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SuBLimE 69

I was a big transformer fan as a kid...  I really was impressed with the movie and didn't mind the changes to the characters.  I think they should have stayed away from the lame humor and maybe saved it for the credits.  A little is ok but they took some to far and too often... 

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

bull

I saw the movie today and thought it was pretty good. I have very little knowledge of the Transformers because I was about 18 when they made their debut and by then I was busy terrorizing the streets in my '70 Charger back home. Even during the past 20 years I paid little attention to the Transformers so today I watched it as a sci-fi fan and was thoroughly impressed. It's one of the most visually stunning movies I've ever seen.

Brock Samson

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on December 23, 2006, 04:51:54 PM
Quote from: Khyron on December 22, 2006, 11:27:47 PM

You read my mind, bro!

The movie-makin' magic is just about there.

In fact, if the transformation scenes are believable in, "Transformers", I say it's time to fast track a, "Robotech", movie.

Hey there Johnny!   :wave: You back yet?.... How about some pics?..   :popcrn: