News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

second gen vinyl top mouldings

Started by Rolling_Thunder, December 17, 2006, 01:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolling_Thunder

now...    I know someone makes the checkmark mouldings new....     does anyone make the long strips new ?  I'll be putting a top on as soon as i get the mouldings so...   
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

69charger2002

i don't know if the long pieces are made, they are stainless, and most always unl;ess bent are in very nice shape. if you can't find any new and need a good pair let me know. i probably have 8-9 spare sets
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

6pkrunner

Send an email Trav. I want to get my vinyl roof nack on the car. Got the roof, no trim found in good shape. Gave up looking about 4 years ago.

HITMAN 149

PG in canada has a set on ebay?!?!?!?
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Troy

Gunslinger had the long pieces at the Garlits show but I forgot to ask if they were repro or polished originals. The originals are stainless steel and hold up a lot better than the pot metal checkmarks so it's a lot easier to find used ones. Most places avoid reproducing stainless trim for this reason (and because the tooling is more expensive because stainless is harder than aluminum). I'll check into it but a quick glance through the catalogs of the major vendors didn't show those pieces.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.