News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Charger was in a movie!!! Kinda ;)

Started by Khyron, December 12, 2006, 11:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

My Charger made a cameo...

heres how to "CARS" your car ;)
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1151725

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

bull

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Judhudson

ramit

That is pretty cool!  My kids would love it if I do that to one of my cars. 

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

69_500

Good looking job.

My 3 year old son said that must be Lightning McQueen's best friend because its a Charger.

BlueSS454

Tom Rightler

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

resq302

All of you have wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyy too much free time. :rotz: 

By the way, that really looks cool. ;D
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto