News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

You refer to 2wd car as a ...

Started by Silver R/T, December 09, 2006, 01:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

most commonly known as a..

RWD (rear wheel drive) car
16 (100%)
FWD (front wheel drive) car
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

MorePwr

Quote from: Steve P. on December 09, 2006, 08:06:52 PM
Silver, in this case FWD, ( combined with you asking the question ), stands for : FLIRTING WITH DISASTER. :icon_smile_big:

FWD = Front Wheel Drive

4WD = Four Wheel Drive

AWD = All Wheel Drive

RWD = Rear Wheel Drive

2wd = is normally in reference to pick up trucks and SUV's

SUV = Screwed Up Van

MAV = Military All Terrain Vehicle

FORD = F___ Off Rooster Dick

I'd like to add to yours Steve...

4WD is disengageable and should not be driven on dry streets

AWD is not and CAN be driven on dry streets. also used to be called " full time 4WD" but the acronym was too long

FORD= F'ed Over Rolling Disaster ;)

Steve P.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  are we tired of this yet?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??    :icon_smile_evil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on December 10, 2006, 05:22:56 PM
So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  are we tired of this yet?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??    :icon_smile_evil:

Yes. 'Philosophy' and 'Redneck' don't mix well.

Quote from: Todd Wilson on December 10, 2006, 02:44:27 PM
Quote from: 253862656971 on December 10, 2006, 02:31:36 PM
Well in the case of my pickup, just for arguments sake it's a 2wd.  It's obviously RWD so that means it's actually 4wd.  Now in reality it is 4wd so when I kick that system in it becomes a 6wd and AWD. 

Does it have a posi traction locker?

Todd

It does in the rear but I'm not sure on the front.  So assuming the front is not locked it's a 5WD.
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

Neal_J

As usual, get your head out of your Silver, Silver.

:icon_smile_evil:

Neal

BB1

If you subtract 5WD into a 3WD you end up with 2WD. Then you take that number and divide into 8WD and there is your 4x4.  ^-^
Delete my profile

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Hey Ain't that Dr Z beating on that horse?..  :scope:

Silver R/T

You must have not life. You're on here 24/7. Are you a welfare recipient?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Rocky

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 12, 2006, 09:14:16 PM
Hey Ain't that Dr Z beating on that horse?..  :scope:

:popcrn:  Does that count as 6 degrees of seperation?

Bullit_68

LMAO this thread gets more entertaining all the time.

Steve P.

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 12, 2006, 11:10:57 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Silver??   What a HEAD STUCK IN ASSHOLE  thing to say..   :flame:

I think you need to take a look at what you write before you hit post. That comment was not just uncalled for, but totally ridiculous.  You obviously don't pay any attention to the people on this board, nor do you care what comes out of your childish mouth. 

I have never said anything about your abuse before, but I for one am a bit tired of it.  I would think by now you would be  tired of tasting your own feet.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Shakey

Quote from: Steve P. on December 13, 2006, 05:58:06 AM
Quote from: Silver R/T on December 12, 2006, 11:10:57 PM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Silver??   What a HEAD STUCK IN ASSHOLE  thing to say..   :flame:

I think you need to take a look at what you write before you hit post. That comment was not just uncalled for, but totally ridiculous.  You obviously don't pay any attention to the people on this board, nor do you care what comes out of your childish mouth. 

I have never said anything about your abuse before, but I for one am a bit tired of it.  I would think by now you would be  tired of tasting your own feet.

I agree with you Steve.  For the past 18 months I have done my best to ignore his posts but I have come to the point where I just can't bite my tongue anymore.  This is prevalent in one of my posts in this thread.  I will however continue to ignore the majority of his posts although in the future when I see an opportunity, he's gonna get it!   :yesnod:

PocketThunder

:popcrn:

So, i got my back waxed yesterday......                   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."