News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russg

Not mine but pics of a 3rd gen I kinda liked, spotted at the Hot Rod Power tour.  I like how the 18" wheels looked on this, maybe 20" on the back

By russg at 2010-06-05

By russg at 2010-06-05
73 Charger SE, 383, Headman headers, Holley 670 SA, Flowmaster Super 44's

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

mikesbbody

That Charger is Awesome! it's screaming out for a Bulge Hood IMO

histoy

Quote from: mikesbbody on June 05, 2010, 06:59:26 PM
That Charger is Awesome! it's screaming out for a Bulge Hood IMO

I'll second that!

ACUDANUT

Nice and alot of work there. But it's not for me. I guess I stand alone. It looks a little "GETTO" . I don't care for a low rider and getto wheels. :Twocents: But, it's your car and your way. :2thumbs: BTW are those tailights being black legal ?

mikesbbody

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 06, 2010, 11:13:57 AM
  I guess I stand alone. It looks "GETTO" . Low rider with getto wheels. :Twocents:

He's definitly gone for a different look thats for sure fair enough if you don't like the wheels do you like the color combos? I think the black and silver work well together.

noff57

Does anybody have any info on this charger or more pics.

russg

Here is the pic from the front again that for some reason stopped working above.  Tried to get wheel info from the owner who was nearby such as offset, width etc but he had no clue...

By russg at 2010-06-05
73 Charger SE, 383, Headman headers, Holley 670 SA, Flowmaster Super 44's

71charger_fan

I found this old end-of-roll photo showing my Charger before it was purple, still wearing its vinyl top and skinny wheels and tires.

Wicked72

I see that two tone can possibly work if done right. I kinda like it but it just seems a little off.  :scratchchin: I would say a bit over the top, chargers dont need much to look perfect maybe thats what it is.
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

B5charger

here's mine...

mikesbbody

Nice!  :2thumbs: more info? motor, trans etc?

BLACKWOLF

LINNY SMITH 73' CHARGER OWNER HPAC MEMBER NATIONAL STREET MACHINE CLUB LIFE MEMBER
I'M ON FACEBOOK

davdav

My 71 Super bee 383 4 speed!

mikesbbody

Two Cool new additions! nice 73  :2thumbs: love the Super Bee davdav  :coolgleamA: have you registered on John Bober's 71 Superbee site? www.71superbee.com ?

davdav

Quote from: mikesbbody on August 19, 2010, 06:40:41 PM
Two Cool new additions! nice 73  :2thumbs: love the Super Bee davdav  :coolgleamA: have you registered on John Bober's 71 Superbee site? www.71superbee.com ?

Not yet, I"ll have to check it out!

Thanks
davdav

Scotty Dave

Hi All, I was back home at my dads in August for a family holiday and managed to have a good look at my Charger and took loads of pic's (more than the kids her in doors said  :icon_smile_big: ) anyway it wasn't as bad as I was expecting considering its sat in the Scottish Islands for 10 yrs, though there is a lot of surface rust underneath, the trunk  and passenger door are well and truly done for I think. Also unfortuantly the drivers side Torsion bar has snapped so we were unable to roll her in to the open  :rotz: but with fresh gas and a good battery she fired straight up, it was good to hear that V8 again :2thumbs:

EccentricMagpies

First '74 Rallye I picked up this year.
'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

EccentricMagpies

I kind of lost track of what this thread was about when I got to page 6.
...holy hannah!!.... :drool5:
'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

MRHWS

Here are mine. I posted under another topic but I think they got lost in the 2nd gen crowd.

My '73 SE I bought last Dec.

Just got this '74 Rallye 440 last friday.

1973 Charger SE
1974 Charger Rallye 440
2008 Charger SRT8

CDN72SE

Very nice, I was following your thread on the new '74 SE, congrats. Would love to see some side-by-side shots.
1972 Charger SE

Scotty Dave

Scotty Dave

trying again....

Scotty Dave

Scotty Dave