News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MOPARS AT THE STRIP (NEW LINK) 2/07

Started by Steve P., December 03, 2006, 05:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70sixpkrt

Thursday night I'm all by my self since the wife won't fly in until Fruday.  ;D I usually leave the hotel at about 7am to go to the show and then meet up with her at about 4pm at the hotel.  I say we try to find a spot at the show to meet up and have a beer.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Steve P.

Oh yeah.. We will.. I need to ease the pain in my back pretty often, so we will be at the bar at the start end of the track alot..  :devil:  Pain killer ya know....    :icon_smile_cool:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

man i gotta go now! :icon_smile_big: :cheers: :METAL:
one thing the navy taught me well and that is drinking!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Hahaha.......  Same here..   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

WheresMyCharger

Was there last year with the Western NY Mopar Club(about 12 of us) and had a great time. Just got my plane tickets this week for this year
The Cannery is the place to be but has been sold out for months.
Some of us will be at Teribbles and some the Flamingo.
Have you seen my old '69 Charger??
       *XP29H9B324356*

Steve P.

Where's my Charger:  Glad your coming again this year. Hope to hook up out there.  Where are you in Western NY??  I am from Rochester originally. Now in Florida..   :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Dennis

See ya there. Y2 Coronet R/T.  CA tags.  Speedway Ramada/Fun Field.    :yesnod:

WheresMyCharger

Steve P,
Just south of Buffalo.
I think I was suposed to hook up with you at Garlits but didn't get there this time.(after reading you rant on that show maybe I didn't miss much)
Just 8 weeks away, we'll be there(with about 10 from the club) :yesnod:
       *XP29H9B324356*

Steve P.

Quote from: WheresMyCharger on February 03, 2007, 10:17:57 AM
Steve P,
Just south of Buffalo.
I think I was suposed to hook up with you at Garlits but didn't get there this time.(after reading you rant on that show maybe I didn't miss much)
Just 8 weeks away, we'll be there(with about 10 from the club) :yesnod:

Actually this year the show at Big DADDY's went off without much of a hitch.. Parking for guys bringing in trailers was about the worst of it..   It's still a coordinating problem..

Are you around Jamestown?? I met a lady from there once. She told me to (KISS HER WHERE IT STINKS). So I took her to Buffalo..    ;D

I'm trying to put together some pocket money for the show.  Lots of everything at this show.. They could stretch it to 4 days..

See you there..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Doright

I will be there, were is every one going to meet up at? be cool to meet some of you and put a face to a name.

Any one else local or from Ca. Az or Ut going????
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Steve P.

We are going to have to figure out a good place and time to hook up.

With my bad back I need to sit quite often so I end up at the bar close to the starting line..  Then when the monsters start to fire up we can run right in to watch them race.   :icon_smile_big:

We'll figure it all out before the show...   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

70sixpkrt

I think a good place is the concession stand. They sell beer there and have tables to sit down.

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Steve P.

Quote from: 70sixpkrt on February 03, 2007, 06:00:49 PM
I think a good place is the concession stand. They sell beer there and have tables to sit down.

Yup, that's the spot I'm talking about. Right there under the bleachers at the starting line.. :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

WheresMyCharger

We'll be there Friday and Saturday for sure,probably not sunday.
       *XP29H9B324356*

hergfest

I'll be driving my Charger down from Seattle.  If I can drive my car that far none of you have an excuse.

mikepmcs

My excuse for not driving down. :icon_smile_big:

Total Est. Time:  43 hours, 16 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 2882.15 miles

that and the white stuff in the picture is my excuse and it will most likely be there at the end of march as well. :-[
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ramit

I will be there.  I hope the show is good on friday because that will probably be the only day I will be there.

74Charger

Quote from: Doright on February 03, 2007, 01:31:51 PM
I will be there, were is every one going to meet up at? be cool to meet some of you and put a face to a name.

Any one else local or from Ca. Az or Ut going????

I will be going for sure!  Count me in!
I have only missed the first year they had it. Because I did not know about it.
There will be a bunch of us leaving Thursday the 29th from Salt Lake City, Utah.  Traveling with the Mopars of Utah Club.  Anyone interested can check out the moparsathestrip.com page for the route directions. 

Had a blast last year driving my car down the track.  And I can't wait to do it again this year! 
By the way I will be staying at the track all weekend! So let me know when and where you guys are meeting.

See you all there!!
74' Charger
03' 2500 4x4 CTD

Lifsgrt

Fellas, don't throw rocks at my rental Charger when I roll in...I'll be on a family vacation for Spring Break, and have to leave the '69 R/T SE and the Daytona project at home in TN.  Where do I score some tickets for this event?  Thanks
Best time 11.07@121

vegasmike

you can get tickets through mopar muscle magazine or at the gate when you get there,I'll be the guy with the dolly rolling steve p around to the starting line and back to the bar ...we'll both definately need a ride home I'm sure

firefighter3931

Quote from: vegasmike on February 07, 2007, 09:54:15 PM
I'll be the guy with the dolly rolling steve p around to the starting line and back to the bar

:haha: :bow: :cheers:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

Quote from: vegasmike on February 07, 2007, 09:54:15 PM
I'll be the guy with the dolly rolling steve p around to the starting line and back to the bar ...we'll both definately need a ride home I'm sure

Sure, you never say a word on here until you want to bust my balls...    :nutkick: :moon:

Yes,,, there WILL be some drinking going on.... :cheers:     :drive:

Ron will be driving. He's use to that real beer..  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

vegasmike

are you going to be ready steve p,don't forget about that other place I take you to ;) :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

did you tell T Malone I'm coming to town?? :yesnod:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

69_500

I will once again be attending this years Mopars at the Strip. Representing D.E.L. Production. I will be doing photography as well as videography at the event.