News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Unusual Mopars... Post some Pictures!

Started by xs29j8Bullitt, December 02, 2006, 09:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

yea i had a pair of platform shoes in the late 70's . by the time i built this truck i was in a punk rock band but if that truck could talk . i'd be in alot of trouble . those where wild days for me . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Manfred318

Quote from: BigBlockSam on February 04, 2008, 11:44:12 AM
i know it's not a mopar but this is a truck i built in the 80's

Now thats pretty f'n cool right there :apimp:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Khyron

Quote from: BlueSS454 on December 03, 2006, 12:56:51 AM
I just saw the other day a 2006 Charger done up like the DMCL '69.  I'm trying to think of where I saw it so I can go back and take a pic of it.

:-\

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

I know a local guy who owns a first gen Charger funny car.  Full fiberglass body, altered wheelbase, etc.  Don't have any pictures of it, though.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

six-tee-nine

don't shoot me but i like these....  wouldn't mind getting groceries in one of them.
With a 500 HP stroker in it you can make a ricer's face do this  :o :o :o :o :o

Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

TruckDriver

Long as you brought up a wagon, here's one from Wisconsin, near Sheboygan. The pic was sent to me by a member of the trucking website I hang out on. This is what I was told about the car;

The surf wagon is used for going to Sheboygan, Wi., the fresh water surfing capitol of the world, fo surfing. He also straps vintage go karts to the roof for some track west of Madison where vintage kart people go to race. The interior is done over in white and sublime green trim. built 383 with a way too big cam, Challenger T/A mufflers with side exit exhaust. Goes real fast.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 06, 2008, 07:20:22 AM
Long as you brought up a wagon, here's one from Wisconsin, near Sheboygan. The pic was sent to me by a member of the trucking website I hang out on. This is what I was told about the car;

The surf wagon is used for going to Sheboygan, Wi., the fresh water surfing capitol of the world, fo surfing. He also straps vintage go karts to the roof for some track west of Madison where vintage kart people go to race. The interior is done over in white and sublime green trim. built 383 with a way too big cam, Challenger T/A mufflers with side exit exhaust. Goes real fast.
That's a good lookin' wagon! :coolgleamA:   (ok, so is that blue one ;D )

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Here's one i took last summer
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on February 03, 2008, 08:17:36 PM
Model car....can do. Real car.......maybe in the future :icon_smile_big:

I'm gonna try to find a 71 GTX kit and then I'll start making it a convertible :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

68charger383

I saw this mack daddy in my parking lot at work and had to take a few pictures  :rofl:

1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

71ChallengeHer

I didn't see this one posted, yet. Corky's Cuda.

WingCharger

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on December 02, 2006, 11:14:12 AM
More Chargers...  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

:-\ What are those daytonas???? That is one crazy looking wing car.

Magnumcharger

I saw this interesting character at Moparfest.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Ghoste

So there was a bunch in the middle I guess they didn't figure they needed anymore, huh?

Dave22443

What a waste of a perfectly good mini-van!  :brickwall:

Oh wait.  Never mind  :lol:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

WingCharger

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Finn

This is from that movie ranch that had the F&F charger I posted pictures of; I believe I remember him saying this camper...thing...is a mopar of some sort (Im talking about the wagon not the silver camper).

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Quote from: Finn on September 09, 2008, 06:46:28 PM
This is from that movie ranch that had the F&F charger I posted pictures of; I believe I remember him saying this camper...thing...is a mopar of some sort (Im talking about the wagon not the silver camper).

Isn't that where William Shatner used to live?

sunroofsuperbird

Hey thats my old wagon glad to see its still alive. I loved that car and wish I had never sold it.  :brickwall:  :'( I drove that thing eveywhere and hauled parts and drove it everyday with no problems. heres a pic of it when I owned it. and the bike I made to match it. [still have it]  :eyes: Dont tell him that is woodgrain shelf paper on the sides.  :smilielol:  :hah: I guess it held up good.
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on February 06, 2008, 07:20:22 AM

Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

WingCharger

SunroofSuperbird, hows the Daytona 4x4 coming? :drool5:

Manfred318

Dude thats still one bad-assed lookin wagon :drool5:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

19Charger68

Obviously this isn't a Mopar, but pretty cool just the same.  At first glance, this just looks like a nice 50's Corvette.  If you look closer you can see that it has a newer model windshield, top, and interior that gives it a nice updated look.
Bruce

Finn

If I remember right its a company that does those "old style" conversions on c5 or c6 corvettes.
New vette with an old look. Not a bad job for a conversion either imo.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L