News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 01, 2006, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

thank god its just a photoshop because if DC pulled this crap id turn into (god i cant believe im saying this) a cheby or phord guy :o-MATT

Shakey

Well, as a Husband and a Father of two young children, I'd go for it!   :yesnod:

You'll realize some day when you're in the same position, perhaps 15 years from now.

Be honest, if you had a choice between that and the one below, what would you choose Matt?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Pacifica is great but that SW looks better.  IMO

MorePwr

That's bad ass!.... not the pacifica moms car...eww!   the Challeywag.

No offense Matt, probably an old guy thing, I like wagons.

bull

Quote from: Shakey on December 01, 2006, 10:13:17 PM
Well, as a Husband and a Father of two young children, I'd go for it!   :yesnod:

You'll realize some day when you're in the same position, perhaps 15 years from now.

Be honest, if you had a choice between that and the one below, what would you choose Matt?

Don't get me wrong, I think the Pacifica is great but that SW looks better.  IMO

I'm a husband and a Father of two young children and I think it would be another bad German joke along the lines of that other 4-door thing we've been arguing about for the past year or so. There are some things you just don't do.

Anyway, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. At DCX everything gets four doors, doesn't it?

Bandit72

i kind of like it...as long as it isn't called a challenger.....
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

xs29j8Bullitt

That photochop has been around for over six months... nothing to do with the upcoming car... does not look too bad tho...

Here is a couple of other photochops to cheer y'all up:

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

TruckDriver

Quote from: MorePwr on December 01, 2006, 10:15:10 PM

Speak for your self. I'm old, and I am in no way a wagon guy :rotz:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

konigcharger

i like all of these

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

MorePwr

Quote from: Da' ChargerGuy on December 01, 2006, 11:54:25 PM
Quote from: MorePwr on December 01, 2006, 10:15:10 PM

Speak for your self. I'm old, and I am in no way a wagon guy :rotz:

Yup!  Closet wagon guy :yesnod:

THE CHARGER PUNK

dont get me wrong i like wagons its just dodge has made no attempt to rekindle their ''muscle'' look as mustang has with its new Shelby Gt-500 and chevys soon 2 be released camaro, so dodge release its ultimate muscle car of the 60's and 70's the DODGE CHARGER i mean every charger they built from 66-74 looked like a big mean muscle car street brawler, then they release it for the 2006 as a family sedan? what? thats crazy, now they have a chance to make the challenger once again a badass muscle car as it was for the 4 yrs it was made and if they brought out a sedan or wagon of a car that never was made in that configuration b4 thats just destroying any rep or name they ever HAD-MATT :yesnod:

xs29j8Bullitt

For the wagon guys... here are the 1970 & 1971 versions:

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on December 02, 2006, 08:29:57 AM
For the wagon guys... here are the 1970 & 1971 versions:

XS

I was jut to post them...
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Blakcharger440

That looks waaaay better than all the wagons produced in the past two decades! If that were offered
rather than the PT cruiser or chebbies HR cruiser....I betcha alot more people would have purchased one!

MorePwr

anybody know of any chally wagons for sale?

Argos_Chargers

It was a wagon of steel that got me inot MoPar.  I learned to drive oin a '68 Coronet 500 wagon.  I couldn't kill it, and it failed to kill me although we both tried desperately.  That car was a heck of a lot of fun.  I figured anyone who made a car that tough (and fast) was making the car I wanted to drive.  That Coronet was like a threshold drug for me...first the Coronet, then the ;70 Charger, than a '69 340 Dart, then the flood gates opened.  I will never knock the old MoPar wagons!

Argo
MoPar -- The only way to fly!

41husk

I don't believe it is the car or brand that sparks the controversy, but the name sake.  I have said the 06 Charger is not a bad looking car, it's just not a charger.     
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MorePwr

Quote from: 41husk on December 04, 2006, 02:16:19 PM
I don't believe it is the car or brand that sparks the controversy, but the name sake.  I have said the 06 Charger is not a bad looking car, it's just not a charger.     

Yes, I totally agree

nakita7

OK, now I'm getting worried...

TylerCharger69

Ya know...that Challenger-Wagon rendition  really  looks pretty good actually!!!    You are truly a guru at the photoshop stuff!!!   My hat is off to you!!!