News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Will this guy ever learn?

Started by 70charginglizard, November 30, 2006, 09:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

hemigeno

Quote from: 70charginglizard on November 30, 2006, 09:23:11 AM
Will this guy ever learn?

No.

I read somewhere that one definition of insanity is to perform the same action repeatedly while expecting a different outcome.  You be the judge...

Shakey

You can take the boy from the 'hood but you can't take the 'hood from the boy!   :rotz:

red72chrgr

why should he change? Ain't his fault he's the way he is, just ask him.
Nothing personal, just business

OldGuy

Like the old saying goes -

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid".

This guy is living proof that "losers never learn".

"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

6pkrunner

When you have very limited cranial capacity, learning is a difficult task.

derailed

Guess hes no different than alot of other stars with tons of money who are in trouble all the time.

Charger_Fan

I've decided he's proud of his arrest record, it's the only thing he's good at.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

PocketThunder

Rappers in the hip hop crowd dont stay popular for very long if they dont have a updated criminal record.  Think of it as a resume.. :yesnod:    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

MorePwr

ChargerSG

At the moment Jhonny Cash at Folson prison ;)
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166