News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

title

Started by BigBlockSam, November 23, 2006, 12:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

68isgr8

"IF YOU ARE DOING A RESTORATION AND NEED A CLEAN 1 OWNER TITLE   THIS IS FOR YOU"

Don't think that's legal. :rotz:

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

THE CHARGER PUNK

its legal in canada, but where would u get a vin tag made? lol-MATT

motorhead

www.datatags.com   a guy name A.G.Backeast has the machine that puches them.

Ghoste

Don't kid yourself Matt, identity theft doesn't just happen to people.

THE CHARGER PUNK

rt green

i'm suprised some people dont post their grandmother on ebay
third string oil changer

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Silver R/T

people are gonna post body parts on there soon
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

andy74

i asked him if he knew how many laws he was breaking,no response-what a duche bag :icon_smile_dead:

Blown70

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 24, 2006, 12:17:30 AM
people are gonna post body parts on there soon

That has been done.  Kidneys have been for sale I believe....... taken down pretty quickly.....

Shakey

Quote from: rt green on November 23, 2006, 10:40:58 AM

:scratchchin:

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

41husk

Quote from: Shakey on November 27, 2006, 11:58:02 AM
Quote from: rt green on November 23, 2006, 10:40:58 AM

:scratchchin: How much do ya think I could get for a mother in law, and a wife?  I was thinking buy one get one free ;D
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Old Moparz

If by some chance ebay doesn't remove the listing & someone buys the title to make a car, I'd love to see the real car turn up after they finish the fraudulent car that matches this title. (That's if they can get away with titling it somewhere.)  ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

70charger_boy

I reported this listing to ebay and it is still on!!!  This is worse than the guy with the 100,000 dollar hemi charger with a buy it now for $6,400

Steve P.

All he's doing is selling a sheet of paper. How is that illegal?  Maybe someone would like to buy it to frame and hang on the wall!! ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Blakcharger440

Maybe someone should record the VIN someplace so that if this car shows up someplace
peole can be notified of its history or non-history if you will.  :rotz:
Someone will get fooled by this down the road and be sold something that does not exist anymore.

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

Shakey

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on November 28, 2006, 12:39:01 PM
Maybe someone should record the VIN someplace so that if this car shows up someplace
peole can be notified of its history or non-history if you will.  :rotz:
Someone will get fooled by this down the road and be sold something that does not exist anymore.

Good idea!

SRT-440

Can you do a car fax on it? It would tell what really happened to the original car.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

Shakey

Quote from: SRT-440 on November 28, 2006, 03:10:56 PM
Can you do a car fax on it? It would tell what really happened to the original car.

Apparently a guy was delivering a pizza on a cold and wintery night and lost control at the end of the long and winding driveway.  The car was wrapped around a telephone pole and wrote off.  However, the fella that was driving, despite his broken leg, managed to get the pizza to the door and ring the bell just as the 30 minute mark approached.  He collapsed as he handed the pizza to the horrified customer who in turn gave him a $10.00 USD tip and even called 911 for him.  Tragic.   :rotz:

DC_1

:bawling:   Thats a sad sorry Shakey........we just don't appreciate our pizza delivery guys enough......i am going to hug mine next time he comes.