News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

Hobo, its Ezekiel 25:17, thats an awesome movie.

HITMAN 149

well i had the 17 right!!!!  :P
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Dave22443

DS,

Could I impose upon you for another photoshop?  Could you take the picture below and give it the same paint scheme you did for me before? (click the link for a refresher)
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21149.msg256021.html#msg256021

Once done, I was hoping you could black out around the tail lights (factory style) and remove the bird from the right corner.  What I would like after that is one with a chrome bumper, one with a body color bumper (the silver) and one with a black bumper.

I really cant afford to rechrome the rear bumper so I will have to paint it.  I was wondering what it would look like painted or if it would be best just to wait and get it chromed.  I figured you could do it better than I could building 3 different models  :P

Thanks man!  I really appreciate it and its no rush.

-Dave

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

ds440

Sure thing, Dave.

Quick question, though.  What areas are blacked out around the taillights?  Just around the taillights themselves (in that bezel area)?  Or across the whole back panel (like a Charger)?

Let me know and I'll do my best... ;)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Dave22443

Thanks DS!  Black on the back, just like this model.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Brock Samson

nice orange.. you paint that?.. nice.. what is it?.

ds440

Here you go, Dave. ;D

mikepmcs

DS
Would you mind doing a couple more mods to this one.

Same color with no vinyl top.
Could you possibly change the rims too to these.

That's an amazing talent you have there, I hope you make millioins!

Thanks in advance.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Troy

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 24, 2007, 01:33:44 PM
the second and third ones of the yellow cuda are awsome IMO
Quote from: hobobum149 on February 24, 2007, 01:54:26 PM
woa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
hot damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn DS!!!!!!!! those alllllll loooook efffin friggggin awesome (sorry troy) the rims came out GREAT!!!!!!!
that's it..i'm sellin the charger...& buyin one of DS's yellow cuda's!!!!!!!! hahaha!!  what year are they???
:devil:
Quote from: mikepmcs on February 24, 2007, 01:56:00 PM
I think it's a 73 John.

v/r
Mike

Thanks! Yes, it's mine and it is a 73. If you look real close though you can see that the ugly 5 mph bumpers are gone. I switched to the 72 style last year as well as a few other modifications. The wheels on it right now are hideous but you can't see them when I'm moving. :D I have to upgrade due to the brakes and I'm having some difficulty getting the offset I need while still keeping my Charger budget intact.

Thanks DS440, the blacked out look isn't doing much for me with the yellow paint. I thought it would but the argent/silver seems to compliment the body color (in my totally non-artistic point of view). I'm glad you helped me figure that out now instead of *after* I spend money making changes!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BATMAN

Quote from: mxzx440 on February 23, 2007, 03:00:33 PM
DS, THANKS for the quick response.   ;D Nice work too.

What color is your car?  It looks exactly the same as mine......even has the same wheels.  Mine has the stripe on the back and looks amazing, just like the pic ds did of yours.

Dave22443

Thanks DS!

Man, thats a lot tougher choice then I thought it was going to be!  They all look good to me.  You did do something different from what I had put on my model.  You brought the blue all the way down to the bumper.  I had stoped it at the trunk lid and made the back panel silver.  I like the way it looks the way you did it though.  I'm going to have to think this one over!  LOL!!!

Brock - Unfortunately that orange model is not mine.  Its way above my skill level.  It might even be a die-cast?  In any event, its just a picture I pulled off the internet a while back, most likely eBay.  I don't know the color, but I like it to.

- Abraham Lincoln

hutch

Quote from: mikepmcs on February 25, 2007, 01:23:11 PM
DS

Thanks in advance.
v/r
Mike

What color code or name is this car color you setup?  its sharp.  metalic gray?
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

hookem78613

DS,  My brother is building a 70 Challenger and is almost ready to spray it. He wanted B5 Blue originally but doesn't seem to like any of the samples he's gotten.  His second choice would be a color called Anthracite which is found on his 93 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo.  Can you hook him up with a rendering to help him make his decision?  It would be the following:

70 Challenger with Shaker Hood
Anthracite in Color
Satin black Shaker Bubble
Satin black chin spoilers and rear AAR(duck tail) spoiler
Foose/Boyd type wheels

Thanks,

Hookem
68 Charger R/T - 440 Stoker /727<br
72 Barracuda - 440 / 727
71 Nova

mikepmcs

Quote from: hutch on February 25, 2007, 06:01:01 PM
DS

Thanks in advance.
v/r
Mike

What color code or name is this car color you setup?  its sharp.  metalic gray?

You'll have to ask Hobobum(John) cause I swiped it from him.  :icon_smile_big:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

Here you go, Mike (and hobo ;)).

mikepmcs

Very nice, thank you again.

I believe John didn't like the TT's but I just wanted to see the car with those on there.

Thanks again.

v/r
Mike

HITMAN 149

damn!!!!!!!!!!! :o
hahaha thanks DS & mike!! hahaha ...
ehh the tt's don't look too bad.. i like the TT II's better though..if anything?!?! those other rims look great too...even though i like 5 spoke rims better!?!?!? ehh my opinion. it does look sweeet all gray!!! w/ the stripe...but for some reason to me it just looks a lil bit brown?!?!?
maybe my computer sucks?!?!? :P i saw a couple beemers this weekend and that color looks smokin!!!! we'll seeeee?????

HUTCH..... it's a newer BMW color..  "sparkling metallic graphite" it's sweet!!! i would use that as a base and make it a tinge darker though!!
:devil:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

SnoPro440

Quote from: BATMAN on February 25, 2007, 02:54:56 PM
Quote from: mxzx440 on February 23, 2007, 03:00:33 PM
DS, THANKS for the quick response.   ;D Nice work too.

What color is your car?  It looks exactly the same as mine......even has the same wheels.  Mine has the stripe on the back and looks amazing, just like the pic ds did of yours.

The color, as explained to me by the previous owner, is Porsche amazon green mettalic with blue pearl.  Or as I can call it, greenish blue.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

NYCMille

Ok DS -

I have a request - can you put these wheels on my Charger, all this wheels stuff has me thinking about may be getting another set...

thanks man.

HITMAN 149

cool mike....
then if you get them.... theni can get a set of boyds and not feel like i'm "biting" off ya!!!!!! LOL :icon_smile_cool:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

ds440

I'd only make that kind of money if my name was "Foose." ;D :'(

Here you go, hookem...and hookem's brother. :icon_smile_cool:  I had to make some assumptions.  Like I wasn't sure if the car was an R/T, if you wanted emblems, etc.  I grabbed a few more references off the web of the Supra Anthracite - cool color - hard to replicate (much like the Beemer metallics).  Anyway, I dropped some Boyd Smoothie II's in there.  I also did a quick B5 version with some Boyd Shrike's in case he is still debating the blue.

Hope this helps. :icon_smile_wink:

HITMAN 149

ds...
maybe you should change your name?!?!?  ::)
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

ds440

Quote from: NYCMille on February 26, 2007, 11:50:00 AM
Ok DS -

I have a request - can you put these wheels on my Charger, all this wheels stuff has me thinking about may be getting another set...

thanks man.

Yup. ;D  Hope it helps...

HITMAN 149

hey DS...
as i know your sittin here shaking your head....  :rotz:
could you puhhhleeezzzzzzzzzzzzz do me (my)LOL black & gray MR ANGRY (NO vinyl) w/ TT II's  17" type size?????
thanks.. YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!!!! and NYC MIKE too... ( for lettin me change around mr angry like it was mine!!!! LOL)
-JOHN
:cheers:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

ds440