News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on December 18, 2009, 07:10:47 PM
If anyone has the time could they do my 69 with 18" bonspeed Huntingtons. My car is white with a red stripe. Id love to be able to see what it might look like with those wheels or something like it. Thanks.

This work for ya? :cheers:

*Eric, I'll get working on your '72 tomorrow :2thumbs:*

WHITE AND RED 69

Sweet!  :drool5: Thanks 69bronzeT5. I think that shot is a winner. Now I just have to save the rest of the cash and get them on the car. (hopefully they will be on before april) Thanks again.  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

ds440

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Bob

Foreman72

Quote from: ds440 on January 21, 2010, 08:16:13 AM

DS i really dont even know what to say  :faint: ...that looks so awesome...would you be able to put it on a white background like you did for my last one? and if its not too much trouble, the cragars and chrome mirrors...welcome back too sir...good gosh that looks awesome... :drool5: :drool5:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

69bronzeT5

Thanks for handling that one DS......I'm trying to finish a project for school so I wasn't sure if I was able to do it or not.

raw201

Thanks so much for hooking me up with the photoshop edits!!   :cheers:

Will most definitely help me in deciding a color........still think it will be a triple black car tho!   :2thumbs:

1st_charger

I'm wondering if someone can do a couple of photoshops for me. I would like to see a couple versions of MR. Angry (Mikes Car from bullrun) or any 68 charger painted medium to dark grey with a red bumble be stripe but have the stripe running front to back over the hood roof and deck lid on the passenger side half way between the center of the hood and edge of the hood and the second version use a lighter grey stripe in place of the red. if you could do a couple different angles of each i would really appreciate it.

Sorry i dont have any pics right now to work from.

Belgium R/T -68

Could somebody help me to put a set of Magnum 500 on my car, preferably with somewhat bigger tires then the 255 I have
on the rear right now. I always thought that the black and chrome would match the green/black in a good way. :yesnod:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

472 R/T SE

I'll give that a try.  Here you go, best I could do.  ;)

FLG

WOW You even changed the whole damn car....your fricken good  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Belgium R/T -68

Thanks :cheers: Gives me an idea but I'm not really jumping to buy them like I thought at first. :scratchchin:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

1970Moparmann

69bronzeT5,

Request please..... Can you put these on NYCMikes car - more/less mine is similar to his car :2thumbs:

17's in front, 18's in back.. :cheers:

Keep up the awesome work!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

rp23g7

WOW. this thread rocks.  Can you do some things to mine?

The Coronet was originaly the metalic bronze color, can you do that?  As well can you show it on stock Cragar S/S's and Magnum 500's.  And maybe one with 440 call outs on the scoop.  Can you re-chrome the bumper?  You do awsome work.   Here are a few pictures to work with.

69bronzeT5

Sorry guys.....no can do. I did those Photoshops at school on their computers and I've since graduated so I don't have access to them anymore. I've been trying to find a good download of it for my home computer though but I'm a bit weary about downloading programs considering my anti-virus expired not too long ago.

rp23g7

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 22, 2010, 12:37:58 PM
Sorry guys.....no can do. I did those Photoshops at school on their computers and I've since graduated so I don't have access to them anymore. I've been trying to find a good download of it for my home computer though but I'm a bit weary about downloading programs considering my anti-virus expired not too long ago.
Oh darn, what Photoshop program did you guys use.  I have Elements at home, wonder if i could make it work

Musicman

Elements will do just fine... You just have to know how to use the tools. I use it for all of my stuff...

mauve66

i've had a bootleg copy of photoshop for quite awhile and still can't figure it out................ keep forgetting to get the photoshop for dummies book also...................... :brickwall:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Musicman

I can tell you what tools to use for what task, and you'll do OK, but the bottom line is 80% of the hard stuff falls under the heading of artistic judgment. There is no magic tool to replace the scrutiny of the artists eye... That's why DS is so good at it, and everyone else is just... well, everyone else.

mauve66

until i got the program i always thought you just clicked on the spot you wanted to change colors and poof, it was done
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Musicman

If only it were that simple :lol:

As you know I use to do a lot myself, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm working long hours, and working 7 days a week, so my play time is somewhat limited.

451-74Charger

My wife does stuff like this for her scrapbooking hobby.
She likes to make the image b/w and use a 2nd layer and erase tool to change the pictures so that only certain parts are in color.
Its not an easy tool to learn, i know, i tried..... :eek2:

mauve66

Quote from: Musicman on April 22, 2010, 10:36:55 PM
If only it were that simple :lol:

As you know I use to do a lot myself, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm working long hours, and working 7 days a week, so my play time is somewhat limited.

so ya have lots of moola for the toy..................................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Musicman

Quote from: mauve66 on April 23, 2010, 07:03:11 PM

so ya have lots of moola for the toy..................................

Hopefully... I didn't make a cent in SC, in fact I was loosing money there... but these last couple of months here in VA have "reeeaally" helped out big time.