News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What year Polara did I see today?

Started by bull, November 24, 2006, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Going home from work today I saw a 4-door Polara but I can't figure out the year after looking at a bunch of pictures on-line. I only saw the rear and side and what's got be baffled are the taillights because I can't match them to any pictures. They looked about as long as those on a '69 or '70 Charger but they were wide on the outside and tapered in toward the middle. It was a sweet car, looked very clean.

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

bull

No, I saw a picture of that year and it wasn't it. This one had the look of being a '66 or '67 era car because it had the sharp body lines but the taillights were different than what I've seen before. I swear it said Polara on the side.

bull

It must have been a '67 or '68:

bull

It must have been a '67 because I looked for the round marker lights and didn't see them. Didn't most '67 Dodges come without side markers?

chargerrt

I dont think any American cars came with side markers until '68.  They weren't federally mandated until then.  I could be wrong though  :icon_smile_approve:

69DodgeCharger

It was a 67....oops maybe it was a 69?...been so long since I saw one I forget they had tail lights like that also?
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.