News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Daytona Replica

Started by jmanscharger, November 10, 2006, 11:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

QuoteDo not equate someone not selling you something you want with someone ripping you off.   

no i don't but after i wrote several times a simple email saying its sold would have been nice. i got my hatch from Texas , the guy put some tape on it with my name and address on it and sent it greyhound . cost me $200 and that included shipping . it's installed on the car already .  i  was just left with a bad taste in my mouth about the  whole thing  and i felt like i needed to say something to clear the air for me and  get rid of the feeling i had . I've have gone out of my way for fellow mopar guys and would not hesitate to do it again . Rick i don't know you , you might be a great guy. all I'm saying is what i have experienced trying to deal with you . I've bought several cars from this charger board . people here are very nice .

Quote  also have let emails slip when I don't have answers to questions. 

i don't let emails slip. it just takes a little effort . 

Quote  better off picking it up 

i told you that wasn't an option cause i live far from you. look i don't dislike anyone . as i said Rick you might be a hell of a guy . i just needed to get rid of some feelings i had . i feel better now . did you get any of the wing supports that Larry (hotrod98) was selling cheap so all the members here that need them could get them . they where made from a set of originals that i have . not knowing Larry i sent them to him to copy . so other people in the hobby that don't have alot of money could get a set . i don't mind going the extra effort . it makes me feel good  and many people have done things and gone out of there way for me. to them thank you, and if i can help you just give me a call. Rene

Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

wetfeetmi

Thanks John. I appreciate your kind words. I did not want to hijack this thread in this manner. I am sorry. Rick
Rene, I will send you a pm.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img