News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Backseat Question!

Started by Judhudson, November 02, 2006, 08:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judhudson

Does anybody know if the 2 backseat parts of a 68 charger will fit in a 73 charger temporarily?

Reason why I ask is because I need to drop my 73 backseats to be reupholestered tomorrow since I don't think I can make it next week to drop them off.  However, I just found out that John Schneider is going to be doing an event close to where I live, so I want to take the 73 out in hopes of him getting to sign my car.

The seats have to be redone for a future event that is coming quickly, plus I have to take my nephew in his carseat this weekend to the event if I was going to go.  So I hope the mounting brackets will be similiar to where I can just plop em in.

Brock Samson

John  it may work, simply leaning against the V braceing cause the third is  wider  then the second gen...
hooks prolly won't match though...  :-\

jaak

Jud,
I live in Alabama also, when/where is it John is coming too, I heard about it but didn't here no details.

Jason

Judhudson

He'll be at the Argo Drive In located in Argo, Al. from 5:00 P.M. on Nov. 4th, promoting the Collier and Co. movie.  I don't have that much details about it than what was heard on the radio