News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger Fever meet Sept. 17 & 18, El Dorado, Kansas

Started by RD, August 27, 2005, 01:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

everyone is invited to the Charger Fever, El Dorado, Ks All Dodge Charger Weekend.  

Click below for information:

http://www.chargerfever.com/A%20Chargerfever%20Flyer2005%20rs8-05.htm

thanks troy!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Johnny SixPack

Sweet! :2thumbs:

Booked my room today.  

Can't wait to see all the Chargers together.

Also waited to see the DOH till the show, so lookin' forward to that too.

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

AKcharger

I booked my room yesterday and swapping my 3.23's for some highway friendly 2.76's tomorrow. I haven't been to a drive inn in years, really looking foward to that.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

AK and Moparsuebear

Johnny SixPack

That oughta be an awesome drive for you and Sue! :2thumbs:

Johnny

p.s. But what about the chickens, man?  ;D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Lowprofile

Quote from: formula_440 on August 27, 2005, 05:27:23 PM
That oughta be an awesome drive for you and Sue! :2thumbs:

Johnny

p.s. But what about the chickens, man? ;D

Break out the Bar-B-Q and the KC Masterpiece!   :D :D :D :cheers: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

AKcharger

What...only a few hits on this? I'm hoping to see a bunch of people there (save the Chickens!)

Nacho-RT74

Would be nice to be there on my birthday... but won't be. :(
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

moparjohn

I was at Madison and Boerne this year, sorry I won't be at this one. John.
           How's it going Johnny & Nacho?
          ps Happy Birthday Nacho!
                                             Moparjohn
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

B5 Charger

I will be there but only in the swap meet section.  Look for the little blue Toyota pickup.  The Charger is down to a shell so she ain't goin nowhere.  Hope to sell a few things to keep the project going down the road.  It's always a good show.  Maybe I should sell my old Dodge-Charger.com T-shirt too.   :icon_smile_evil:

Todd Wilson

As of tonight the host motel has like 3 rooms left and its full! This is the big one! Dont miss it!

www.chargerfever.com

Todd

RD

I will be at the swap section trying to sell stuff too!
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Todd Wilson

1 week update on El Dorado.  Everything is a green light go. 7 day forecast shows the weather to be good. The downtown open car show will be going on this year. The town should be hopping with old cars. At about 4pm or so we plan to leave the museum and go downtown to the open show for those that want to. There should be plenty of places to eat down there.  As dark is approaching we will head to the drive in movie theater to Watch the new Dukes movie. Then its back to the motel where I am sure there will be lots of fun in the parking lot talking with everyone.

Todd

www.chargerfever.com

jgbailey57

I'm gonna try to make it but no guarantees.  We'll be camping at Pomona Lake and going to a show/cruise in Ottawa Saturday afternoon/night.  I'm trying to talk the wife into goint to El Dorado Saturday morning/early afternoon to check out the Chargers.  Unfortunately my Charger won't accompany me.  But when it's done, there will be no question where we'll be, we'll be at ChargerFever.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

RD

jg, i am from ottawa originally.  I started going to the ol' marais run since its conception, but I particularly do not care for their 72 and below cars only rule.  Hope you make it to charger fever.  Oh, and I practically grew up at Pomona lake, what side of the lake you campin on? state or federal?

jgbailey57

michigan valley.  i've never been there, is it nice?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

RD

Quote from: jgbailey57 on September 12, 2005, 01:42:18 PM
michigan valley.   i've never been there, is it nice?

oh yeah, really nice area.  you getting electrical hookups?

oh yeah, this thread has been officially hijacked :D

call me at 620-757-1284 if you decide to make it down to charger fever, I will guide you into where the meet will be at.

jgbailey57

yes with the electrical.  i got the ok to come to chargerfever.  we should be arriving at around 11:00 on saturday if all goes according to plan.  i have your number in my cell memory, i'll give you a call when i get there.  the only thing that would keep me from coming now is i may have to go to mississippi to help out with katrina aftermath.

is it considered hijacking if you're the one to start the thread??

RD

i never thought of it that way... hmmmm.  thread officially unhijacked.

Todd Wilson

Just an update on everything for this weekend. Weather outlook right now shows to be good.  We will have pre-registration firday night at the host motel. Starting about 5pm. Saturday morning everything starts at the Kansas Oil Museum. About 3-4pm our show ends for the day and everyone is invited to go downtown (A few blocks) to the El Dorado Open car show. There will be plenty of things to do down there and places to eat. As dark time approachs we will head for the drive inn to watch the new Dukes movie and we will have one of the movie cars there.

Sunday morning we will start again at the Oil Museum and go until about 1pm and then pass out awards.

We will also have a swap meet area in back and there will be some chargers for sale. A 68 and a 69 that I know of right now. Both are running driving cars in need of restoration.

Any ?'s send me an email   71charger@chargerfever.com

Todd

AKcharger

Our car is packed, leave tomorrow morning!

see ya' there

AK

Todd Wilson

El Dorado has started! Chargers were rolling into the host motel tonight in El Dorado Kansas! Should be a great weekend! Akcharger and gang made it from Virginia!

Johnny SixPack

Good to hear! :cheers:

Couldn't make it this year thanks to some last minute problems, but look forward to next year and this big meet Wayne was talking about @ Boerne.   :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd: