News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Trim colour

Started by reghoule, October 22, 2006, 12:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reghoule

Hi everybody!

I'M currently restoring my 69 Charger ans It's almost finished. We are doing the interior ans I have few questions concerning the color of few  trims. First my interior is white in color, with black dash, carpet and seatbelt. But I'm not sure of the color of the following items (black or white)

- Back glass inside trim 
               - Piece over the rear speaker
               -Sunvisor
               -Windshield top trim

My guest is that the windshied trim is supposed to be black, sunvisor white, speaker cover black but I've no clue about the reat trim, but I painted it white, am I right?

Thanks for your help!

reghoule

Nobody knows at least the right color for the back glass trim?? ???

MadScientist

Id imagine it would be the same as the headliner.

MS

resq302

If you are talking about that hard plastic piece that goes around the inside part of the rear window, yes it is interior color whichever yours may be.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto