News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

do any of you know anything about 69 olymipa charger.....

Started by toplescuda, October 22, 2006, 12:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toplescuda

i cant post pics here  so i started a thread on moparts,general  about it   and added some pics   someone has to know something about this car    and all on the car are decale  nothen is painted (not sure about the 4 in the circle on the door)  ralph   toplescuda

THE CHARGER PUNK

its easy 2 post here, just right click the pic and post the properties between

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

Lightning

he found a rotted '69 Charger with the Olympia decals on it and the #4 on the doors.  That's the one he's asking about
when racing deals fall apart.....you go home, like me.

charge-it

Check out the lastest edition of Mopar Action. There is an Olympia Charger on the cover and a great article inside. The Charger is a 3rd generation Olympia Charger. Maybe the one you found has a racing history.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

toplescuda

well that is what i was wondering about  it dont look to have had a rool bar in it  it is a 69 r/t car  it was bought for few parts it still has has been in a junk yard for many years  was hoping that someone would know any thing about it or any rumors or??

Shakey

Here is a photo of an Olympia Charger, taken from this site.

It has been discussed here before.

docford

Could have been some promotional car. It has too much chrome trim to be an ex NASCAR race car   ???