News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What Are These?...

Started by Brock Samson, October 17, 2006, 12:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

now for something completely different!   :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

looks like fun eh?.  ;D

Brock Samson

what were ya' thinkin!?..

Brock Samson

tiki's sick  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

i called Jimmy on the phone a couple days back, and we spoke again yesterday,...
more on that later...

CURSE YOU RED BARON!!!

Brock Samson

"Your nuts about these cars huh?.."   :yesnod:

Brock Samson

life is too short..  ;)

Brock Samson

"Too Looong"
it's not often you can find the mid '60s GM full sizers where you can really see the flow...

Brock Samson

this couple collect movie cars and had great stories to tell about their fleet..   :yesnod:

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

members ride nice one too!!!  ;D

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

the last of em..  :icon_smile_big:

how about some jimi to go along with your experiance?...  ;D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwswrSLvc

Brock Samson

looks like that futura later to become the batmobile show car huh?..

Brock Samson

(it's a lincoln)  :icon_smile_shy:

Brock Samson

ya know when i finally got a few grand togeather for a hot rod i was looking for either a 67/68 GT 500 or a '69 R/T...
well, i found my R/T first. I don't regret it either..
i'm sure there's a shelby site but i never been on it... I'm glad i built my own ride and didn't simply write a check.

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 19, 2006, 12:49:35 PM
ya like?..

YES!! :yesnod: That thing sure looks clean.

Those rat rodders sure are a funny bunch, aren't they? :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

i'd like to use this type of light for my front turn signals!  :yesnod: and the sequencials with blu dots for my rears..
('n give the purists fits)

Brock Samson

nice paint huh?..

Brock Samson

last of the shelbys

Brock Samson

sig pic..

Brock Samson

there was a 700 car cut off this yr.
Jimmy says last yr there were approx 1,300 cars so they had to limit the number cause the latest bunch of suits in city hall were gonna deny the permit this yr. as it was they hiked the permit fee $1,300!
i told jimmy I want to get involved next yr. and help out...
I got a wild idea to bring the kids the proceeds go to (after the suits get their cut) out to the show.  :yesnod:

Brock Samson

them rat kids give me too many ideas,.. i wanna put a moon tank in the grill...  :icon_smile_cool:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 20, 2006, 12:22:00 PM
i'd like to use this type of light for my front turn signals!  :yesnod: and the sequencials with blu dots for my rears..
('n give the purists fits)

I've often thought that Dodge should have made their own version of sequential taillights for the Chargers. I think they would have been an absolute natural. :thumbs:

Man, ever since the first F&F, the 'Eleanor' cars sure have taken off. It is a good looking car, though. Out of all the Shelby's, the 67's are my favorites, so that Eleanor body mod fad looks juuust fine in my book. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

are you reciving me?..  ;D