News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your "Worst Charger Paintjob" pictures.

Started by Magnumcharger, September 25, 2006, 10:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwellwedge

Quote from: Magnumcharger on October 22, 2006, 10:11:07 PM
A Daytona Charger....which goes to show NOTHING is above "a little improving" !!
I am kinda partial to that Daytona  :icon_smile_big:

captnsim

This was my car back in the day  :eek2:  :puke: Sorry for the moniter pics... :shruggy: Photos are on a dvd and I can't capture them...  :cheers:

Hemidog

Ghoste

I thought it had a more 80's look myself but no matter really, just my  :Twocents: :shruggy:.

Hemidog

You might be right Ghoste, I'm not quite sure of the differences, but it's definitely cool!

Ghoste

I was just going by color choice and the little triangle thing near the back of the 1/4 panel, they made me think 80's but I'm no art student or graphics guy by any definition.

bakerhillpins

Cool, totally missed this thread since I mostly lurk around here. I think a lot of these paint jobs are cool, and I miss the days of the side pipes. The old school flame paint jobs are some of my favorite. Ah, maybe someday!  :drool5:

:shruggy: :2thumbs:

Some are not my cup of tea but hey. Ok I really can't stand that hideous 4 door charger abomination!  :eek2:

Hemidog
I have always wanted to see pics of your 68 (avatar) but I just never put enough effort into mining the site and your 1200 posts. It looks cool so maybe not for this thread...

Bryan
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

captnsim

Yes that paint's from the 80's...I still like the scheme...just not the colors.

68beepbeep

Quote from: hutch on February 13, 2009, 07:30:05 PM
Quote from: Charger_Fan on November 16, 2007, 01:33:58 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on November 15, 2007, 08:47:33 PM
Anyone save a pic of the Blinged out four door sedan?...  :eek2:
(anyone who ever saw it won't probably ever forget it,.. but wishes they could)..   :brickwall:
This one? :-X

All of these cars are from the '70s, '80s and '90s and are personallized and I can deal with those, but what the #%$# is this??? "YEA BOY I'M CRUMPIN' IN MY DONK BLINGED OUT CHARGA!"

GAYEST Thing ever!   :smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol:  Someone paid money to distory that car like that...  OMG!

68beepbeep

Quote from: tomdroptop on November 16, 2007, 07:55:02 PM
dont mind this one only & ONLY because thats my blue coronet droptop & myself in the background...

Used to be a '69 Runner around town (back in the '70s) with a "ribbon" paint scheme on it with the tortion bars wound all the way up. If I remember correctly I think it was an A-12 car. It looked like a super hero on wheels!!! :paintingpink:

68pplcharger

I have a question. Did some dealerships paint strips that started in the recession in the charger door and ran the length of the car? My older brother claims to have seen these cars on local dealership lots with these strips. There is a 69 Dodge Coronet 440 sitting on Walton's farm that has been there since the 70's. The strips were from the recession in the quarter and ran the length of the car. This car was nothing special looked all factory. The car was creamed from behind, but had no evidence of being repainted. I was just there looking at this car a couple of weeks ago for a few odds and ends parts for my Superbee.

Hemidog

Quote from: bakerhillpins on February 18, 2009, 12:17:44 PM
Cool, totally missed this thread since I mostly lurk around here. I think a lot of these paint jobs are cool, and I miss the days of the side pipes. The old school flame paint jobs are some of my favorite. Ah, maybe someday!  :drool5:

:shruggy: :2thumbs:

Some are not my cup of tea but hey. Ok I really can't stand that hideous 4 door charger abomination!  :eek2:

Hemidog
I have always wanted to see pics of your 68 (avatar) but I just never put enough effort into mining the site and your 1200 posts. It looks cool so maybe not for this thread...

Bryan

Hey Brian, I've tried to find the pictures of my car on the big charger pic thread, but I can't find it. I'll try some more tomorrow.
It a temp paintjob with the quarters just painted in epoxy primer, but it doesn't look half bad! :P

Magnumcharger

Updated!!!
We might have a winner (loser) here!

And less than a year from the last post!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

G-man

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on September 26, 2006, 12:07:59 AM
I'm pretty sure this one is an old board member from  belgium or holland, and is owner of a GL too.

and I think this one is from old board member. At least I remember this pic. and really like a lot:

and I have to admit I like this ones same as two above:

IMHO, these 4 really look killers. You can like or not, but they are very good quality and clean lines and finish jobs.

I'm don't like the rest, specially last and first 68s, the 71, and the green "harlied" one.

Pretty sure the red and blue 25s ones are same owner or at least red was cloned on to blue by another guy. Shares same design even non matching curves, and obviouslly same number.

I can take pics of one 73 and one 71 that both would win the worts painting job of all, but both cars are about 2 hours from home. I'll try to go someday to that city with a digital camera.

There the 4 I thought were good to. But I also dont mind that green one. The white general with 201? nice but funny at the same time

Khyron

The Flamed one belongs to Tommy Mac, and it's done very well.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MoparManJim

Quote from: Khyron on February 16, 2010, 12:52:48 AM
The Flamed one belongs to Tommy Mac, and it's done very well.

Yea and I also like the 25 one as well.  :2thumbs: 

I don't see anything wrong with these paint jobs at all. 

RCKSTR

Quote from: Magnumcharger on February 16, 2010, 12:09:05 AM
Updated!!!
We might have a winner (loser) here!

And less than a year from the last post!!!!!!!! :2thumbs:

Thats some mighty fine professional paint fading on the passenger door, I tell you what!   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

400/6/PAC

MoparManJim

Khyron

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 16, 2010, 01:51:45 PM
I don't know what is more worst, the chick or the car!  :lol:

then you need to mail me one of your man cards!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

The car can be fixed.  As for that other thing... :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: