News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Alignment Specs for old cars

Started by Wakko, September 25, 2006, 11:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wakko

The local alignment shop morons didn't have specs for my '78 Fury so I had to buy them from AlignmentSpecs.com.  It's 8 bucks and you get four cars.  I did the 78 Fury, '69 Charger with PS and '69 Charger with MS.  If someone has an older car that they need the specs for, email me at wakkoss at aol dot com within the next couple hours and I'll use my last shot on that.  It expires in an hour or two so you gotta be quick.  If anyone needs the specs I already have, I'll post them up or email them to you directly.

Ian
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Wakko

Ok, someone emailed me and I Did them for a '71 Road Runner with PS.  I have 69 PS, 69 MS and the 78 Fury PS if anyone needs them, just let me know!
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Just 6T9 CHGR

wakko, I'll take them for the 69 with P/S & M/S to add them to the registry site...

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

andy74

can you post the 71 rr specs also?they should be the same as a charger right?

Highbanked Hauler

0* camber
           1/8" toe in    and as much positive Caster as you can get.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Silver R/T

should've got specs for 68, since this site is mostly dominated by 2nd gen Chargers
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Brock Samson

'69?.. '68?.. '70... same deal right?..

Wakko

I would imagine that all 2nd gen B-bodies are the same, so I wasn't going to waste it.   Here are the specs, unfortunately in JPG format.  Naturally feel free to right click and save.  If someone wants to buy the book, it's $15 or so from AlignmentSpecs.com.  I was annoyed that they wouldn't credit my $7.95 online fee towards the book (couldn't wait to get it in the mail) but whatcha gonna do.

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Shakey

Good stuff Wakko!   :thumbs:

That'll come in handy in the next few weeks.  Thanks for sharing.   :yesnod:

BlueSS454

All of this info is also availble in the Chilton Manuals.
Tom Rightler

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Wakko

Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

Recharger

Anyone out there have a copy of the specs for the 69 Charger w/ PS that they could repost?  Looks like the links Wakko posted are dead :RedXShoot: and I'm about ready to get my car aligned....  Thanks for the help...

hemigeno

Recharger