News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

posting while logged out

Started by MorePwr, September 24, 2006, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorePwr

Man it is a pain in the keester to write a reply and hit post, only to find out your login time had expired and you've just lost everything that you typed. I've been selecting a lesser login time so as not to clog things up here on the forum. if this isn't a worry, I'll select forever login. ????

Khyron

The login time doesn't reflect you being on the board itself. If just allows the computer to keep the site cookie on your computer. Just "stay logged in" and you'll be all set. You are not effecting the forums at all :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

MorePwr

Troy

Thanks Khyron! The only drawback to staying logged in all the time is if you try to login from somewhere else and you forget your password because you never have to type it. You probably don't want to stay logged in if you use a public computer or if you worry about someone else having access to your account. It doesn't affect the site though.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

hehe forgot to mention that part. But i'm lucky. My memory is fairly good for my old age and my wife doesn't like my computer ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.