News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'07 Dodge Avenger

Started by 4forty, September 20, 2006, 10:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4forty

A lot better looking than the new "Charger". notice the Charger style rear quarters, guess they aren't exclusive to the "Charger"

69chargerboy

It almost looks ok. I'm still undecided...... :shruggy:
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

70charginglizard

Take a perfectly cool looking car. The two door R/T Stratus. and throw this at us????  :rotz:
70charginglizard

Spike

Quote from: 4forty on September 20, 2006, 10:45:42 AM
A lot better looking than the new "Charger". notice the Charger style rear quarters, guess they aren't exclusive to the "Charger"

Mini me! the baby Charger.

Vainglory, Esq.

You seriously think that looks better than the Charger?  Is it just because of the name?

Not that I dislike either one, but the Charger is clearly better looking as far as I'm concerned...

4forty

Yeah the "Charger" is probally better looking...............if Your EYES HAVE BEEN EATEN OUT BY MAGGOTS and all that remain is BLOODY SOCKETS!!!!

besides it's an econo Avenger with no heritage and I don't really give a crap about that car or name.

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Someone left the design program in suck mode. ::)

Soulless toasters is what we have to choose from for the most part anymore.  :sick:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!