News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Willie Nelson busted for pot again

Started by dodge freak, September 18, 2006, 12:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodge freak

Who says you can't party when you are old ? Willie and 4 others were found with 1 1/2 pounds of pot and 2/10 of a pound of mushrooms today on a bus. The ages are 75, 73, 54 and 50 ! They were issued citations and released.

dodge freak

Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after a traffic stop Monday morning on a Louisiana highway, state police said.

The citations were issued after a commercial vehicle inspection of the country music star's tour bus, state police said in a news release.

"When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana," the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1 1/2 pounds of marijuana and 0.2 pounds of narcotic mushrooms, according to state police.

A call to Nelson's publicist wasn't immediately returned.

Also cited were Tony Sizemore, 59, of St. Cloud, Fla.; Bobbie Nelson, 75, of Briarcliff, Texas; Gates Moore, 54, of Austin, Texas; and David Anderson, 50, of Dallas.

Each was released after being issued a citation.

Nelson, 73, has recorded songs including "On the Road Again" and "City of New Orleans."

4402tuff4u

I love mushrooms too, but I like them sautee with onions over a nice burger or nice piece of venison! :yesnod:  Smoking pot and mushrooms and whatever else never really touch my curiosity enough to try it. You would think by now Willy and the boys would out grow it. But I guess you can say that about alcohol too or any other bad habit.  :-X

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

daytonalo

Did you say he was busted riding on his tour bus or driving around town on his LARK ?

dodge freak

I agree his is too old, doesn't his throat hurt after smoking it and hes a singer. You think that would make him stop. As for Mushrooms-thats not for me-never tried it and never will. I stopped smoking pot when I turned 40 and now wish it was sooner.

Shakey

mmmmmmmmmmm Magic Mushrooms!   :icon_smile_big:

Pot = sleepy time   :sleep:
Mushrooms = bust your sides open laughing your ass off time   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:

chrisII

cant believe nobody else said it

"ILL NEVER SMOKE WEED WITH WILLY AGAIN!"

i always heard that his herb was top shelf
lord ijust could not wait to find out for myself
well don't knock it till you've tried it
and i've tried it my friend
i'll never smoke weed with willie again
now we learned a hard lesson in a small texas town he fired up a fat boy and he passed around the last words i spoke gefore they tucked me in
i may discount bungee jump but
chorus:i'll never smoke weed with willie again

my party's all over before it begins
you can pour ne some old whiskey river my friend
but
we hoped on his old bus the honeysuckle rose
the party was huntsville,it was after the show
alone in the front lounge just me and him
i took one friendly puff and the grim creeper set in
chorus
now we're passin the guitar , we're tellin good jokes
i can tell one's comin cause i'm smelling the smoke no i don't partake i just let it pass by
with a grin on my face and a great contact high
chorus
in the fetal position with drool on our chin
we broke down and smoked weed with willie again

Toby Keith, for those who dont know.

BigBlockSam

Quotemmmmmmmmmmm Magic Mushrooms!     

:iagree:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Big Lebowski

Hey ball hogg, pass that fat whooty over here. :yesnod:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

CB

Weed...
it doesn't make you sick (if you are not overdoing it)
it doesn't give you headache the next morning like you have with alcohol
it relaxes and makes you 'hot' sometimes
it's cheap, it only costs a few bucks for a full night pleasure
...and I can buy it safely in the 'coffee shop', just over the Belgian border, 35 miles away.

I think I gonna light one up :D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

PocketThunder

I was at a STP concert in '94 and i got a contact high from weed.  everyone in the whole arena was smoking it except for me and my buddy next to me.  All i can rememeber is that i couldnt stop laughing my ass off.  everything was friggin hillarious... and then i was starving for taco bell.   :yesnod:

And that was one of the best concerts i have ever been to.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 21, 2006, 10:10:26 AM
I was at a STP concert in '94 and i got a contact high from weed.  everyone in the whole arena was smoking it except for me and my buddy next to me.  All i can rememeber is that i couldnt stop laughing my ass off.  everything was friggin hillarious... and then i was starving for taco bell.   :yesnod:

:haha:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

BigBlockSam

QuoteI think I gonna light one up   

:boogie:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

Orange_Crush

You Stoners!

Always blazing up your whacky tobbaccy!  Don't you know you're supporting international terrorism?
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Orange_Crush

My brother's friends cousin knoew a guy who knew a guy who's cousin smoked the reefer and wound up baking the baby she was supposed to be babysitting because he thought it was a turkey and she wanted to make the pilgims in her head happy.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 21, 2006, 11:10:58 AM
My brother's friends cousin knoew a guy who knew a guy who's cousin smoked the reefer and wound up baking the baby she was supposed to be babysitting because he thought it was a turkey and she wanted to make the pilgims in her head happy.

Now I want turkey and mashed potatoes. :D
Johnny's Herd:

BigBlockSam

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, turkey   :drool5:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lord Warlock

Actually abusers of the "weed" don't finance international terrorism, weed crops usually migrate here from either mexico, jamaica or canada, hardly sources of international terrorism.  Plus many of the sources are right here in the US.  BUY US strains......support our own. 

Never had an experience where I hallucinated off of weed...i.e. the baby/turkey situation.  Did freak out once in college when someone smeared some type of oil on the paper, doubt it was hash oil it was probably opium oil of some sort. 

Oh, don't ever try to smoke a mushroom.  Ruins the pipe forever and doesn't work for squat.  Eat em, fry em, saute them, but don't smoke them.  Gaaaag.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

dodge freak

Glad to know there still cool guy's out there who know a few things. Was thinking the same thing where pot grows , sure there some over there but it does not make it here. As for terrorism getting help out by some US druggies thats more BS our Government is telling us. Why don't they look and see what happen to Afghanistan-theres more heroin than ever before.

73chgrSE

Sounds like. Free Willy 2. "A Whale of a Good Time" :P

BB1

On the pot again
Just can't wait to get on the pot again
The life I love is makin' bong loads with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the pot again
On the pot again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the pot again.
    ;D
Delete my profile