News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Troy?

Started by TheGhost, August 23, 2005, 08:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGhost

Are we gonna have a donate $$ system on this site?  I'm sure I'm not the only one willing to donate.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Troy

The definitive answer is: maybe. I haven't had time to worry about it.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Drache

not gonna worry about free money?  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

psykicpup

my daughter & boyfriend 'Sunny Sunday'

DFPA and proud of it!

73dodge

my question too

where do I send money for operating cost for this site ?????
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Troy

Still not ready to go yet. It's a long story...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Charged

Considering what supposedly happened at the last site. Take into consideration about how much trust members have with this. An idea would be to link something directly to a complete detailed expenses page. Not saying it wouldent, but you might need to proove to them that the money is going where its meant to go.

Wakko

Maybe that's why Troy is still deciding if he wants to do it.  I'm not sure about anyone else, but I personally don't care if Troy were to take the donation money and spend it on prostitutes and HLPAG cars...as long as the site keeps truckin'.   :Twocents:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

suburbanfireman

Troy,
You have no idea how happy I am to see this site up and running.  You saved my butt by strongly recommending to stay away from HLPAG / Lake Villa, Ill.!  I could not afford one of those expensive mistakes.  Let me know when, where, and how to donate to keep the site running.  Thanks to everyone for all the knowlage that I have been able to "sponge" off.- suburbanfireman (old D-C.com name was fireman) ;D :icon_smile: :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I think I might be addicted to cars."

Jill Taylor: "Well, DUH!"

Tim "The Toolman" Taylor: "I'm thinking about checking myself into the Henry Ford Clinic!"

Lostsheep_01

I too am so glad to find this site since the last one folded and I don't care what the money is spent on either as long as the site stays.  Lemme know where I can donate.
69 Charger 383
MoPar.  You're either with us or behind us!

Lowprofile

Quote from: Wakko on September 29, 2005, 05:37:26 PM
Maybe that's why Troy is still deciding if he wants to do it.  I'm not sure about anyone else, but I personally don't care if Troy were to take the donation money and spend it on prostitutes and HLPAG cars...as long as the site keeps truckin'.   :Twocents:

I agree! Just post pics!  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL