News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ROUND 3 THIS WEEKEND!!! Locking gas caps for your 68-70 Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Rick Keesler, September 14, 2006, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OttawaCharger

I received mine from the first round.  Very well packaged.  Thanks Rick!  :icon_smile_big:
1968 Charger -currently spread all over my garage!

greenrt_se

oops.. looks like I have to work whit gas filler tube,cause gas cap lock going sthraight true it ::)

DBR/T

C500

Received mine today down here in New Zealand, many thanks Rick!!!!! :2thumbs:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Hemidog

Received mine today!, Awesome Rick! 
But next time, send it as a "Gift"  ;)

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

Rick Keesler

Glad to hear everybody is receiving their caps!!!!!

Looks like ROUND 3 will happen this weekend, so stay tuned to this channel!!! I'll make a post in this thread saying I have them in hand and ready to ship out.

Thanks! everybody, Rick

C500

the only post you have is for round 3??? Ricks PM inbox had been full if thats the way you were asking to be included or am I missing something? :shruggy:

kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Rick Keesler

charge-it is indeed on the list for Round 3!!!!!

Here's my Round 3 list so far.......(I will be editing as the list fills up)

1. charge-it
2. MadScientist
3. G Force
4. formula_496(for a second one :D )
5. COKE
6. Brock Samson
7. Rolling Thunder
8. ds440
9. jasonjb75
10. Silver R/T

THIRD BATCH SOLD OUT!!!!!!! BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE, MESSAGE ME ON THE BOARD HERE AND I"LL GET YOU TAKEN CARE OF....I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE ANYBODY OUT!!!!!!

When I get the caps this weekend, I'll then message everybody with the payment details. (I don't want to be paid until I have them in my possession and ready to ship.)

.......And I still have two caps ready to ship out from the first two rounds I'm holding until payment arrives. If you've spoken for a cap from the first two rounds and have not yet made payment for it, please message me and let me know if you still want them.

Thanks, Rick

Brock Samson

charge-it

Quote from: Rick Keesler on September 26, 2006, 07:51:33 PM
charge-it is indeed on the list for Round 3!!!!!

Here's my Round 3 list so far.......

1. charge-it
2. MadScientist
3. G Force
4. formula_496(for a second one :D )
5. COKE
6. Brock Samson

So there are four spots still available for this go-a-round.

When I get the caps this weekend, I'll then message everybody with the payment details. (I don't want to be paid until I have them in my possession and ready to ship.)

.......And I still have two caps ready to ship out from the first two rounds I'm holding until payment arrives. If you've spoken for a cap from the first two rounds and have not yet made payment for it, please message me and let me know if you still want them.

Thanks, Rick
GREAT!!! YAHOO!!! Glad I`m on this list and not on the other list. Thanks Rick. Send me the payment info and I can paypal you the $$$.
Visit our new website:

Rolling_Thunder

PM sent   ---    in case you didnt get it chalk my name up on the list.
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Rick Keesler

Rolling Thunder, got your pm. Thanks!!

Got you down for number 7 on the list.....

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

ds440

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Rick Keesler

I have the third batch of ten caps in my hand and ready to ship!! If your name is on the third list of ten, you should have a pm from me with the details for payment. If you don't have a message from me, please let me know and I'll get right on it. I will be shipping them out via priority mail upon confirmation of payment from PayPal, so the sooner your payment is received, the sooner your caps get mailed out!

As of this posting, I still have two caps unspoken for, so if you want in on the third round.....better act fast!!

Thanks, Rick

Rick Keesler

THIRD BATCH SOLD OUT!!!!!!! BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET ONE, MESSAGE ME ON THE BOARD HERE AND I"LL GET YOU TAKEN CARE OF....I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE ANYBODY OUT!!!!!!

jasonjb75

1969 Dodge Charger - 383HP w/ 4-Speed

charge-it

Thanks Rick! Money sent to you via paypal! Looking forward to recieving it. :yesnod:
Visit our new website:

Chargerdude70

Rick Keesler

Well.....there's gonna be a whole bunch of caps going out tomorrow morning :D

I didn't have time to make it to the post office before closing this evening after I got done packaging all that I have received payment for. Thanks!! to all who have got their payments to me!!

If you folks could do me one favor tho........if you have sent your payment to me, could you message me with your real name and your screen name so I can check you off my list and eliminate my confusion???? I have been able to match several people up with their real name/screen name, but there are a few who are still puzzling me. Just trying to keep things square and organized on my end..........:D

Thanks, Rick

charge-it

Rick,
I recieved my locking gas cap tody. I only have two words for ya, WOW and THANKS!!! 
Visit our new website: