News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ROUND 3 THIS WEEKEND!!! Locking gas caps for your 68-70 Chargers!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Rick Keesler, September 14, 2006, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

JimShine

Johnny SixPack

Love to, but I nixed my PayPal account a few years back.  :'(
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Shakey

Quote from: formula_496 on September 18, 2006, 11:06:30 AM

Make a deal with someone else that is in on it - send them a cheque and have them pay for two via Pay Pal.

I'd do it for you but I do not need one.

Start groveling!   :pity:   :D

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Shakey on September 18, 2006, 11:09:14 AM
Quote from: formula_496 on September 18, 2006, 11:06:30 AM

Make a deal with someone else that is in on it - send them a cheque and have them pay for two via Pay Pal.

I'd do it for you but I do not need one.

Start groveling!   :pity:   :D

I just sent him a money order.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

runningman

Got mine today...............that was fast.  thanks  matt

DBR/T

If you have any left I'll buy one....let me know,   Thanks      Dale

Rick Keesler

Formula_496 and DBR/T....you have PM's!!!!! :D

As of this posting, I have one left!!!! Thanks!!! to all that have replied and messaged me!

First come...first served! :icon_smile_big:

Roth68rt

Received mine today, looks good works perfectly.  Thank-you

Steve

Lord Warlock

not trying to hijack, but were these original equipment on the cars?  My car had one when I first got it, but don't know of an option for it.  By the way yours look awesome, alot more shiny than mine ever was.  I still have mine, but pretty much any key will open it. 
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

Rick Keesler

According to my copy of G.G.'s 5th edition little white book for years 1969-1971, the locking fuel fill cap was coded J46. So it appears that a customer could order the locking cap on a car if they wanted to.....and they are very shiny! :D

Rick Keesler

As of this posting, approx 7:20am Pacific time, I am SOLD OUT!!!!......again! :D

Thanks!! to all who have taken advantage of this deal.

Keep your eyes peeled for more buys in the coming weeks!

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

JimShine

4402tuff4u

pheeeew!! I think I made the basket before the buzzard went off!! Tell me it is so Rick!! Incoming money heading your way!  :-\
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Rick Keesler

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on September 19, 2006, 02:35:18 PM
pheeeew!! I think I made the basket before the buzzard went off!! Tell me it is so Rick!! Incoming money heading your way!  :-\

No worries Mike!!! I got one here with your name on it! :D

DBR/T

charge-it

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

MadScientist

count me in on round 3 too!!!  dang it!  thats what I get from working too much!

MS

Rick Keesler

Thanks!!! to all who've taken advantage of the first two rounds! :wave:

If you've spoken for one from the first two batches and have not PayPaled me your payment yet or made arrangements with me for payment, please do so and I'll get them sent right out to you!!!

For all of those interested in a third round, post a reply here in this thread and if there's enough interest to do another round, I would be happy to do so!

Thanks, Rick

Johnny SixPack

I'll take a another if you do, Rick. :yesnod:

Can't have my "69 jealous of the "70. :D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

COKE

Rick, if you can send one of those locking gas caps to Spain you have sold one.
You have a PM anyway.
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

JimShine

greenrt_se