News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How about some good news...

Started by bull, September 12, 2006, 12:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: bull on September 12, 2006, 12:11:14 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060911/ap_on_re_us/crime

Hmmmm.....

"Americans were robbed and victimized by gun violence at greater rates last year than the year before, even though overall violent and property crime reached a 32-year low, the Justice Department said Sunday.

Experts said these increases buttress reports from theĀ  FBI and many mayors and police chiefs that violent crime is beginning to rise after a long decline."

Time to warm up the ol' sarcasm meter?

:shruggy:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

73dodge

"Americans were robbed and victimized by gun violence at greater rates last year than the year before,

Victimized by gun violance? What's that supposed to mean?

Victim: Dude I was just walking down the street and outa nowhere this 9mm just jumped out from behind the building and robbed me and hit me over the head.

COP: You mean someone holding a 9mm jumped out and robbed you?

Victim: No MAN a GUN just jumped out and robbed and beat me don't you understand? No one was holding the gun it just jumped out on it's own Man!!!

COP: In my report I'll put down you were a victim of gun violence? So if we find this gun we'll throw it into prison.

MY gun has killed less people than Ted Kennedy's car.............

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

dodge freak

Gun violence means that the bad guys used a gun while committing the crime. Means that maybe its too easy for them to get a gun.

ITSA426

Quote from: 73dodge on September 12, 2006, 08:56:38 AM

"Americans were robbed and victimized by gun violence at greater rates last year than the year before,

Victimized by gun violance? What's that supposed to mean?

Victim: Dude I was just walking down the street and outa nowhere this 9mm just jumped out from behind the building and robbed me and hit me over the head.

COP: You mean someone holding a 9mm jumped out and robbed you?

Victim: No MAN a GUN just jumped out and robbed and beat me don't you understand? No one was holding the gun it just jumped out on it's own Man!!!

COP: In my report I'll put down you were a victim of gun violence? So if we find this gun we'll throw it into prison.

MY gun has killed less people than Ted Kennedy's car.............

or Laura Bush's car

Shakey

What about Laura Bushes car?  Did she kill someone while driving drunk?  She looks so pure and wholesome.

dodge freak

"Cars don't kill people-people do" isn't that how the saying goes ?

bull

Quote from: dodge freak on September 12, 2006, 09:05:41 AM
Gun violence means that the bad guys used a gun while committing the crime. Means that maybe its too easy for them to get a gun.

Well then, we'll just make it illegal for bad guys to carry guns. ::)

dodge freak

Great idea-why hasn't anybody thought of that ;D

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

dkn1997

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris kills people.
RECHRGED

Brock Samson

barbs dont kill wildlife adventurerers stingrays do...

no, no wait,....

Errors don't kill the english launguage, dodge freak do,.. err,.. does...

DodgeByDave

:flame:

A prime example of the three great lies

1) Lies

2) Damned Lies

3) Lieing With Statistics

Watch this     http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8490506794163083426&q=Bullshit&hl=en

DBD

III, we are everywhere