News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PARIS HILTON ARRESTED.

Started by 70charginglizard, September 07, 2006, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060907/people_nm/hilton_dc

Bout time.

She make me so discustingly sick.

I hope they throw the book at her.

"Everything I do is blown out of proportion," said Hilton, not known for shying away from publicity. "It really hurts my feelings."

Awwe. Her poow wittle feewing are hurt because there blowing this out of proportion.

DEAL WITH IT!
70charginglizard

dodge freak

Yeah I seen that first thing today but nobody was hurt so I did not think much of it. With all of her money it be no big deal. I like how her spoke person said what happen--She had just 1 drink but was up all day working and had nothing to eat.

I like to know if the police took a blood sample from her to see if there was any other drugs in her, most likely they did not.

Orange_Crush

Damn...I'm starting to think you don't like her

heh, If she's convicted, I gess she'll have to deal with being chauffered around in a Maybach for a year or so.  That's about all the book-throwing they'll be able to do.  Well, actually, her insurance will go up.  I'm sure that'll kill her.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

dodge freak

Did you know she claims to have had sex with only 2 people all of her life ? I believe that like I believe she had only 1 drink.

6pkrunner

How does one get to be a celebrity by virtue of having absolutely no talent or redeeming qualities?

TeeWJay426

Quote from: 6pkrunner on September 07, 2006, 01:36:02 PM
How does one get to be a celebrity by virtue of having absolutely no talent or redeeming qualities?

A bank account with a few billion $$$$, that's how.... ::)
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

41husk

Quote from: dodge freak on September 07, 2006, 01:09:32 PM
Did you know she claims to have had sex with only 2 people all of her life ? I believe that like I believe she had only 1 drink.
is that counting herself?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

73chgrSE

nh_mopar_fan

Every time she opens her mouth, I can hear those two brain cells just banging away against each other.

69charger2002

she is so nasty. if i don't hear her name or see her face again on tv i'll live a better life
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Orange_Crush

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodge freak

Heck  , I have done worst for sure.

Orange_Crush

dodge freak

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Ponch ®

Quote from: Orange_Crush on September 07, 2006, 03:12:29 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on September 07, 2006, 03:08:04 PM
Quote from: 69charger2002 on September 07, 2006, 02:58:57 PM
not no, but hell no
:icon_bs:

I second that.  I can't stand her and I sure as hell would.

I get a kick out of guys who say "I wouldn't bang [insert famous but annoying hot chick's name]. She's a slut".   Yeah right...In reality they'd probably blow their load in their boxers if a chick half as hot said "hi" to them.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 07, 2006, 03:54:21 PM

Of course the conversations with the doll will be much more intellegent.

from whose perspective..OC's or the doll's? :icon_smile_big:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 07, 2006, 03:58:35 PM
not no, but hell no

I get a kick out of guys who say "I wouldn't bang [insert famous but annoying hot chick's name]. She's a slut".   Yeah right...In reality they'd probably blow their load in their boxers if a chick half as hot said "hi" to them.

Either that or they'd do it just so they could tell the story.  I know I would...

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on September 07, 2006, 04:25:20 PM
Quote from: MojoJojo Classic ® on September 07, 2006, 03:58:35 PM
not no, but hell no

Either that or they'd do it just so they could tell the story.  I know I would...

speaking of hot chicks...'our girl' said hi.

dodge freak

Now this is a good one-she told a newspaper last month she can't stand the taste of alcohol.
She says so much BS its not funny anymore.

Johnny SixPack

not no, but hell no

Sure, but I'd still rather drive this than her:

"... was in Hilton's Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren when she was pulled over."
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

BB1

Does the blow up Paris doll come with Genital Herpes.  :smilielol:
Delete my profile

dodge freak

NO WAY, drive a car instead of a girl like Paris ? Whats wrong with these guys today ? I don't care what kind of car it is, doing a girl like Paris would be so much more fun, thrilling and enjoyable.

You can go to Las Vegas and rent a car like that for $300-$500 a day. Try to get a hot girl in Vegas for that much.

PS I would use a rubber on her. :icon_smile_big: