News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What are these pieces for that came with seat covers?

Started by c5_nc, September 06, 2006, 08:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

c5_nc

Came the the PUI kit.  Can not figure what they are for?

4402tuff4u

You might want to mention the year. It does not look familiar for a 68 R/T.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

c5_nc

resq302

Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

phat69charger

I've seen the buttons before, they push through the material and the washer thing slides on the post shaft of the button and locks it in place, the strips I will have to ask my upholstery friend about them.

c5_nc

I "think" the material is just extra for support of the buttons?  I forgot about the buttons b/c I didn't want them, but didn't know they were just incluced with the kit by default.

Spartan

I agree, they look like the backing for the buttons.  They came with my kit as well.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)