News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

For everyone that ordered from mopar-muscle988 ATTENTION!

Started by mopar-muscle988, August 27, 2006, 07:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopar-muscle988

I am mopar-muscle988 here on the site. I am posting this so that people will be in the understanding why your parts have been delayed. I was called out of town for a serious family medical problem, therefore I didn't have access to any computer where I was staying with family til this family medical could be resolved. I appoligize for any inconveinces that this may caused the buyer of good quality used parts. I depended on a friend to send the parts for me, but he has been working 72 hours a week, no time to leave to send these items. On 8/30 all parts that were ordered in August will be sent on this day with signature confirmation, insured and Everyone will recieve a tracking number to track your items and folks this only works if the item is at a facility. Not while they are in transit. Any questions please direct your questions to me personally at mopar_muscle988@yahoo.com  I will be monitoring my computer today which is 8/27/2006..  Again I do appoligize for the grief that this has caused..
   Thanks from mopar-muscle988

TylerCharger69

Not a problem!!!!   I guess I'll apologize here too!!!...lol....Now  where else can I post an apology??...hmmmmmmmm........I hope everything worked out for the best for you.   Anyplace else I can eat my crow.....lol...let me know.

Brock Samson

TylerCharger69