News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sheriff Police Cruiser

Started by TylerCharger69, August 25, 2006, 06:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerCharger69

The Kane County, Illinois sheriffs department orders their units in plain white, and has the graphics kits applied locally.   These graphics were applied to the passenger side of the patrol car.  The officer drove this car for 1 week before he noticed.  The graphics company employee did this on his last day at work right before retirement......

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Drache

If you check on snopes.com the half discredit that picture. The "We'll Kick Your Ass" part IS true on some of the vehicles, the "And take your doughnuts too" is photoshop.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

waroc

:METAL: LMAO !!!!!!!!!! THAT'S FUNNNNNNY !   :punkrocka:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

SeattleCharger

That was funnier than sh$%, until I read what Drache said, oh well, kick your ass on the cars, would cops really say that on their car?    I like the original story better,  that the cop drove around a week until he noticed the retiring graphics guy did that,  hah

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TylerCharger69

The  "We'll kick your ass"   was actually on that car.......the  "And take your doughnuts"   was what was added to the photo.

Rocky

That is actually the Kern County California sheriff car.  Yup, they'll kick your ass, but they won't take your doughnuts.

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

SeattleCharger

Hey, I just found the graphic/paint job the old retired guy did on his last day.     Ya, said they drove around about a week before noticing. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.