News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interest in a Reproduction Vacuum Hose Kit Group Buy?

Started by Troy, August 04, 2006, 11:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: gtx6970 on August 25, 2006, 06:20:54 AM
FYI
If your name / userid is not marked with an asterick on this list , Either I don't have it.  I have nothing to cross reference it with . Or I've not heard from the potential buyer.  And will be removed from the list as of Sunday afternoon.I have a few names with no user ID to cross them with and no way to tell who has and has not made contact and or payment arrangements.

Hi Bill,

Didn't see my asterisk by my name.  I talked to you on the phone Monday night, and you gave me your address to send my money order to.  We visited a few minutes, and you mentioned the nut and bolt resto of a 69 GTX you had done, and that you were currently working on a Chrysler 300 convertible.  Also, see my post about 6 posts above this one.  My money order and the envelope I sent have my user name written on them. 

Thanks, didn't want to get overlooked.

MOPARHOUND!
-Lonnie
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

my69

Bill,
I can't imagine how busy you are at this  time when orders are being placed ::)
  Must be a good thing :yesnod: ::)
When you get a chance Could you update us on your list you made up to show who currently has made payment   :P

I sent my money order off on the 23rd.

69 OUR/TEA

Hey Bill,I sent you an E-mail on the 22nd with my info,you have me down as not contacted,I sent it to you at   ballphin@fuse.net .I'll do it again,and if for some reason you don't get it I will call your phone # listed.

jasonjb75

Hey Bill, me again.  Figured I'd post it here as well that the paypal payment was sent today 8/26.  Thanks again guys.
1969 Dodge Charger - 383HP w/ 4-Speed

bull

Sorry, late as usual. I sent you an email regarding PayPal payment but I'm planning on going with a money order if it's not too late.

charge-it

I sent payment via paypal a few days ago but it isn`t marked paid by my name yet. When do you plan on shipping?
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

gtx6970

Notice to All
First off, Thanks again for the excellant response, I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of kits sold.
But, Like all good things it has to come to and end. All group buy sales are now Done. Stocking order has been placed and will start shipments in the next 2 or 3 days.

Any one wanting one and have not made contact -  Sorry it's to late.  As of now it's regular price.

I'm a little  surprised not one single Daytona / Superbird set or 1970 Plymouth B-body airgrabber set.But I guess it is  Dodge Charger board.

Thanks again,
Bill Allphin
A+M Hightech Automotive

41husk

Thanks Bill,  I guess we should be getting them around the end of the week?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Back N Black

Hey Bill,
just to let you know I sent a money order on 23-Aug-06.It might take a couple days longer coming from Canada.

Thanks again,
Back N Black

gtx6970

Kits have been ordered (30 of them btw) And My rep called me this morning to verefy this order , she was a bit shocked to say the least for me to order in such large quanities. My typical order is approx 5 or so at a time .

I will have approx 10 to 15 kits on hand tomorow afternoon , So to be fair  first ones paid will be first ones shipped. Backorders will be in approx 2 weeks. ( possibily and most likely less )

Bill

8WHEELER

Thanks a lot Bill

It was great talking with you, we talked so long I feel I no you have most of the same favorite things I do.

Oh and good luck with the 300 convert.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

almerkel

Thirty happy mopar owners!  Hope that the hose sells as well to everyone else.  Thanks again to all who made this happen.   :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

ds440

I got mine today!

Looks good.  Now that I have the vacuum hoses, I just need to slide a whole new car underneath it! ;D

Thanks Bill!  Awesome service! ;)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

68flame

Hey a man in a blue suit just brought me something good!! Thanks again bill :icon_smile_big:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Got mine as well... :thumbs:

On a more techical note.....the t-fittings on my orig harness are a white plastic...these are black
Which are "right"?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Chris,

Mine are a dried out white plastic also.  Judging by the appearance, I would have to say they are original.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

my69

I have yet to see mine :-\ maybe it will show up with the other stuff I purchased as well  :smoke:
With the all the new wiring harnesses; that engine bay will look awesome :thumbs:

Soon as my engine is to be finished :P AND back home in it's "bay" I'll will TRY to show some pics :icon_smile_cool:

Winston

gtx6970

As kits are received would everone please either post it here or pm me and let me know .it'll help me keep track of whose parts are still out
Thanks

tan top

just got mine  in the mail , it  really looks like  the original  part  but new  :boogie:   . thanks BILL  :2thumbs:  and  thanks TROY  :2thumbs:  for setting this deal up ,
   CHRIS  my original   T connectors are  black , they look really old (  touch me and i am history look)  probably original  :confused: :scratchchin:  as i just cleaned the lines  and  put them  back in one piece when i done the resto .   

BILL  i have  PM  you  also .
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mopar-muscle988

I'll take a set of the Vacuum hoses as well Need a price though...

Troy

Quote from: mopar-muscle988 on September 05, 2006, 08:32:33 AM
I'll take a set of the Vacuum hoses as well Need a price though...
Sorry, you missed it. If you order a set now they'll be full price - it's posted earlier in this thread or you can contact Bill directly.

Quote from: gtx6970 on August 27, 2006, 09:16:24 PM
Any one wanting one and have not made contact -  Sorry it's to late.  As of now it's regular price.
Quote from: gtx6970 on August 21, 2006, 09:46:32 PM
Well, here it is the day has arrived. Any last minute additions speak up now or regret it later. As once this order is placed  special pricing is over. No exceptions.

We will be doing other group buys in the future but we need to set time limits so the orders can be done in bulk.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

8WHEELER

I will take a set as well   ;D  oh wait I got my three sets last week thank Bill they look great.
Are they to pretty for my car   :scratchchin:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

gtx6970

VHK3   68-69 Charger Headlight Kits:

*   jasonjb75  paid pp   
  *   8WHEELER (3)  cc  SHIPPED
  *   BrianShaughnessy (1) Paid pp SHIPPED
  *   bull (1) paid PP
  *  Just 6T9_CHGR.... (1)  paid   pp  SHIPPED
  *   runningman (1)  paid  ck
  *   dongar69 (1)  ck paid
  *   MOPARHOUND! (1) paid MO

*    OldGuy (2) ck paid

*   charge-it (1) paid PP
  *   RT/SE (1)  paid - MO  SHIPPED
  *   Back N Black (1)  paid   MO
  *   Chatt69chgr (1)  paid ck SHIPPED

*  Recharger ck paid  SHIPPED
  *   tantop cc  SHIPPED
  *    shakey  cc

*   41husk  cc
  *    68flame  - Paid  pp  SHIPPED
  *   ds440  -  Paid  ck SHIPPED
  *   nz68rt paid pp
  *   my69  paid mo
  *   69our/tea  paid MO
  *   autodynamics - Paid pp  SHIPPED
  *   almerkel   cc  SHIPPED
  *   Stick  paid pp

VHK1   71 Charger Air Grabber Kit:

*   41husk  cc
  *   mridolfo (1) paid pp
  *   last426  1 paid pp

Kits marked as such have been shipped and should have been received by now.
The remaining kits should ship within the next week or 2

I flat cleaned the manufacturer out on these

If anyone is marked as shipped and has not received anything please let me know and I'll double ck my lists. The hardest part of this was keeping track of who has or hasn't paid and which ones have shipped
I shipped a total of 13 kits last week. with the remaining kits to ship within the next week or 2

bull

I'm counting roughly 31 sets ordered, give or take, so I guess we met your minimum. :o Thanks for the plain and simple shipping/payment update, Bill. I like it when things are not vague. :yesnod: ;)