News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can I store a bench seat?..

Started by Brock Samson, August 04, 2006, 12:36:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Jon Smith

73 Charger 440

Clean it and put it in the living room if you dont have a garage.

Neal_J

Recharger

How about the corner of your bedroom, or behind some other random door?  I'm not proud, but it's kept mine safe for the last few weeks....

Judhudson

Under the bed is a good place if you don't mind a little dust :)

dodgecharger-fan

hang it from a beam or rafter with some ratchet straps.

Brock Samson

Yeah thanks guys... I think im gonna wrap it in painters' plastic and hang it from the ceiling in the garage...

greenpigs

I think letting it "breath" would be better as it could get musty smelling if wraped up.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

blackcharger

in the back f the truck when you take the young'uns to the drive in theater!

Brock Samson

yeah i will Green,.. a fabrege thing the dyrer cloth think to keep out rodents and a couple mothballs for good measure...  :icon_smile_wink:
i had thought of all the above suggestions but this seems the best fit, being a b-body bench means it's big, unwieldy and not easily hidden from view, mounting it up in the back of the garage will also not affect the light sources either, i may use an old coffee table for support and use some bungie cords to strap it to some two inch L brackets... in a v arrangment,.. Hey it's Not Rocket Science aint it?..  :icon_smile_big:
i aint got a pick up... but i like yur thinkin...  :icon_smile_wink:

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Todd Wilson

On the trunk of your 69 since you dont drive it anymore!

Todd