News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Lizard Is Loose.

Started by Chris G., August 03, 2006, 07:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Nice ride Lizard King  :thumbs:. This car has been on fire as of late.  http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/cotm_august.html

I still like your cousin Boo-Berry better, but whatever.  :P

bull

Great. Now I'm hungry for Frankenberries. Even though Count Chocula is better IMO. :icon_smile_big:

Oh, nice car too. :2thumbs:

THE CHARGER PUNK

kelly, have you ever thought of putting a 70 go-wing on the back and added extra cost optioned 1970 body colour dual side mirrors?, if those 2 things were done it would really set the car off, still all-around a very nice car-MATT

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sweet ride Kelly!  Congrads :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

70charginglizard

Thanks guys.
Its been quite an adventure over the past 6 years and most of you have been right here with me thru much of the restoration process. I've still got a lot of things to do but most of the cosmetic stuff is now complete. This winter I start work on the suspension and if $ allows, a front disk brake conversion.
The hard work I've put into it up to this point has surely paid off. I've see a number of trophies and awards from numerious shows over the past couple of years. Not that those things really matter much to me. My favorite part of this is the fact that I've been given the opportunity to meet a lot of really cool people like youselves. Who share the same pasion I do in this hobby.
Take care and remember. Don't crush um....restore um.  :yesnod:
70charginglizard

Blakcharger440

Quote from: bull on August 03, 2006, 07:27:42 PM
Great. Now I'm hungry for Frankenberries. Even though Count Chocula is better IMO. :icon_smile_big:

MMMMMmmmm....Count Chocula.

70charginglizard

Quote from: Blakcharger440 on August 04, 2006, 09:27:16 AM

You guys think your real funny don'ts ya.  :nutkick:
70charginglizard

firefighter3931

Quote from: 70charginglizard on August 04, 2006, 09:48:08 AM
Quote from: Blakcharger440 on August 04, 2006, 09:27:16 AM

You guys think your real funny don'ts ya.  :nutkick:

ROTF....next month's featured charger will be Count Chochula's '70 rt/se triple black hemi 4speed super track pack  15k mile survivor.  :D

Congrats Kelly, the Lizard is well deserving !  :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

4402tuff4u

Sweet Charger!! Congratulations lizzard  :cheers:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"