News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

340 T/A Rockers

Started by chargerbr549, July 17, 2006, 10:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerbr549

Right now I am working on a set of 340 T/A heads that is from a guy in our car club, he bought these heads to put on a correct T/A block for his 70 T/A Challenger which doesn't have the correct 340 in it. The question I have is where do you find rocker arms for this head, he has searched around and can't find any. I was wondering if the rocker arms for the W-2 head would work, that's the only one I can think of that might work. We talked to a tech at Crane Cams and he wasn't all that helpful so I am asking actual Mopar guys and see what you guys have used. I assume that the factory used an adjustable nodular iron offset rocker arm on the intake and exhaust rockers like the old 273s used. What are your thoughts?

Kevin

Chryco Psycho

the Factory did use a Nodualr / ductile iron rocker , the exhuast rocker is easy , the 273 rocker will work , the intake is not , the W2 rockers do work on the TA heads but you won`t get them from Mopar , JEsel has the best price , T&D also has them

chargerbr549

Thanks for the info it is much appreciated!

Kevin

Chryco Psycho