News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Carlisle Group Picture of Message Board Members

Started by 4402tuff4u, July 10, 2006, 06:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

I will try to get everyone's screen name correct.....I will need some help to fill in the missing ones. No disrespect to the missing names, I'm just bad with names and I can't really make out some of them.

Standing, back row, from left to right..
Chryco Psyco, Alenglish, firefighter3931, not sure next member (4cruzin?) - behind me: 4402tuff4u, resq302, TeeWJay426, the tall gentlemen and the member next to him I'm not sure - I know hemigeno was around but I don't think is either of them, ChrisG (aka: BurntOrange)

Next row is andy74 (partially kneeling), dart3404, 440magnum, Troy, Just 6T9 CHGR

Kneeling at front: Old Moparz, NHCharger

I couldn't get over on home many cars turned out this year at the show. I also would of loved to have seen all the members cars, but I actually ran out of time gathering parts for my Charger. Had a great time!! Looking forward to next year.

Our own Just 6T9 Chgr  Charger took first place stock, awesome car! - congrats Chris  :2thumbs: 

Oh, the 2008 Challenger is very impressive! Not a small car by any means. It looked bigger than the original Challengers!!
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

4402tuff4u

Found another picture with additional members that arrived as we were taking the photo........

Shakey

Sounds like you had a good time Mike.  What did you buy for your '68?

Here is a photo from another thread that might assist in putting some names and faces together.

We will now refer to you as # 5!   :D

4402tuff4u

Mike, that's a great picture!!!

I bought new rechromed bumpers with guards from TriCity Plating rear and front, new flip gas cap and ring, driver side and passenger side tinted glass in very good shape - negotiated with this guy for three days for the glass until I got him down to $ 50 from $ 95; did not really need it, but it was in very good shape, A/C interior center vent, new both front and rear chrome bezels for arm rest, new front side markers lights, new carb return springs, rear chrome piece of center console - it was missing in the boxes that came with my Charger, new wheel well stainless steel trim, some small trim pieces in better shape than mine, glove compartment light switch, front license plate with "1968", two new rubber bumper hood studs and I think I found 4 year correct 14" magnum rims with new red line tires for my Charger; waiting for pic's and price.

Oh, also met mfr426 (mike). He did'nt make the photo shoot, he was too busy looking at the babes!! :icon_smile_big:

andy74

ill tell you guys that was probably the best weekend ive had in a long time! it was awesome to meet you guys,and any one i missed after the photo shots-i was trying to hang with every one!!Rob and Kevin,(charger kid and ghoul)were cool enough to let me hang out at there vendor spot and bull shit for a while,and it was really great to take a cruise in my car,trouble free for 600 mile round trip

Shakey

Sounds like you saved yourself a ton of dough in shipping costs!   :yesnod:

I know what you mean about "spare" stuff you don't really need, but is nice to have as back up!

BTW - I didn't take that photo, I just swiped it from another thread and added the numbers.

I sure wish I coulda been there but......

Shakey

Quote from: kamkuda on July 10, 2006, 08:32:12 AM
Here are some names too.
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15866.0.html

Did you and Ron leave from Oshawa?  Did you drive your 'Cuda?

Earlier this year, Ron & I spoke when I was thinking of going and I was gonna jump in with yous guys - wish I coulda!

See ya at Moparfest.

4402tuff4u

bluesfool

Todd Wilson

Thats the first picture of Chryco ever to be posted showing his face! HAHA!

Todd

Goldfinger71

It was nice meeting everyone!
I got there a little late to be in the "group hug"picture.Chargerkid was there but he was tending to his swapmeet space all weekend.I think dart3404 took another pic that I was in with the gang.
Hey Andy74 I hope you are digging your bumper! :icon_smile_cool:
I also bumped hung out with 71ChargerFan aka SANTA CLAUSE!He had a host of diiferent gifts he was either giving away or selling for very fair prices! :yesnod:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

firefighter3931

What a great w/e.....drank too much beer and got sunburnt but hey...it was worth it ! Time to hit the gym.....all this good living (beer and junkfood) packed on 10 lbs this w/e, lmao !

It was fantastic meeting all you guys/gals and what an enthusiastic group we have here.  :2thumbs:

Ron

Ps. Special thanks to Rob (Kamcuda) for driving and putting up with me....you rock Brother !  :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

chargerkid

I am sorry I couldn't meet everyone. 

I am in my office at work and decided to take a break.  I didn't get home until 4:30 am and had a 9:00 am meeting this morning.  So I am extremely tired.  My client is out golfing and I am hoping he returns my call so I can go home early to catch up on some needed rest.

Great to have met the following people:

Goldfinger...finally met.  I have been asking around on the deal we conversed about.
Andy74....brought the 71 buckets I won on ebay and waited patiently for Shana and I to get back to my vendor spots.  Thanks for taking those there!
Mike b body..came all the way from New Zealand. 

Carlisle was fun as usual.  As some of you know, I managed to drag Kevin (The Ghoul) to drive my 72 Road Runner out there.  Kudos for him managing my vendor spots while I searched for parts.  I found some good deals.  All the years, I have gone to Carlisle I have "never" really had the opportunity to see the entire show field and car corral.  It was due to always having to babysit my vendor space. 

I have to admit I had a great time walking and hanging out with Shana all day on Saturday...thanks to Eddie!  It was cool to see her interested in Tim Welborn's 71 Collection and Scott Lindsey's 3 hemi cars.  It was great talking to them and they are down to earth guys. It's nice to see the cars are either survivors or are done and not waiting in a field to get done.  It's nice to see, drool, and appreciate.

kamkuda

Quote from: Shakey on July 10, 2006, 08:38:36 AM
Here are some names too.

Did you and Ron leave from Oshawa?  Did you drive your 'Cuda?

Earlier this year, Ron & I spoke when I was thinking of going and I was gonna jump in with yous guys - wish I coulda!

See ya at Moparfest.

We met in the middle.  I wish we brought the Cuda.  But we drove a civilian vehicle. :icon_smile_dead:  Moparfest will be good!
http://www.moparfest.com/

kamkuda

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on July 10, 2006, 08:46:00 AM
Here are some names too.

Sorry I left you out. I met you too.
Good meeting you 2  ;D

Quote from: firefighter3931 on July 10, 2006, 10:54:43 AM
What a great w/e.....drank too much beer and got sunburnt but hey...it was worth it ! Time to hit the gym.....all this good living (beer and junkfood) packed on 10 lbs this w/e, lmao !

It was fantastic meeting all you guys/gals and what an enthusiastic group we have here.  :2thumbs:

Ron

Ps. Special thanks to Rob (Kamcuda) for driving and putting up with me....you rock Brother !  :icon_smile_cool:

It was my pleasure, thanks for putting up me and bringing all the beer. :icon_smile_cool:  And because of carlisle, I got to meet a really great group of people at DodgeCharger.com  :icon_smile_wink:

dart3404

Quote from: Goldfinger71 on July 10, 2006, 10:44:00 AM
I think dart3404 took another pic that I was in with the gang.

Yes I did. Got you in two.

firefighter3931

Here's a good "after hours" pic that Jen took of the crew out behind our hotel.  :icon_smile_big:

The subjects in this photo were feeling no pain   ;D....courtesy of some fine Canadian suds !   :cheers:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Shakey

Quote from: firefighter3931 on July 10, 2006, 02:24:54 PM
Here's a good "after hours" pic that Jen took of the crew out behind our hotel.  :icon_smile_big:

The subjects in this photo were feeling no pain   ;D....courtesy of some fine Canadian suds !   :cheers:

Ron

Hey Ron, I hope you didn't give them Moosehead!

firefighter3931

Quote from: Shakey on July 10, 2006, 02:30:59 PM

Moosehead  :P....naw they (we) got the good stuff : Alexander Keiths  :icon_smile_big:

Chris G took the leftovers home for future "testing"  :devil:

Ron

Charger_Fan

Great lookin' bunch of board members! :thumbs:
Thanks for sharing pics, everyone. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Sorry I missed you chargerkid. Just like last year, there were 8-10 members that I never did find.  I guess that means I have to go again next year... :D

I can't help noticing that there's a lot of members missing from the pictures. I know the vendors were probably swamped at noon on Saturday so I didn't expect to see too many. I lost count of the  number of members I got to talk to and I didn't make a list this year (too hard to keep updated). I appreciate everyone who did show up (even the late ones) and I hope we have the opportunity to do this for a long time.

FYI - for those who weren't there, we're all looking different directions because there were as many cameras as there were people in the pictures (at least it seemed that way).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Troy on July 10, 2006, 02:37:14 PM
Sorry I missed you chargerkid. Just like last year, there were 8-10 members that I never did find.  I guess that means I have to go again next year... :D

I can't help noticing that there's a lot of members missing from the pictures. I know the vendors were probably swamped at noon on Saturday so I didn't expect to see too many. I lost count of the  number of members I got to talk to and I didn't make a list this year (too hard to keep updated). I appreciate everyone who did show up (even the late ones) and I hope we have the opportunity to do this for a long time.

FYI - for those who weren't there, we're all looking different directions because there were as many cameras as there were people in the pictures (at least it seemed that way).

Troy

Maybe we should consider a "after the show" meeting place next year so there are no other distractions and we can all just hang out and hit the cold ones. :yesnod:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: firefighter3931 on July 10, 2006, 02:35:10 PM
Quote from: Shakey on July 10, 2006, 02:30:59 PM

Moosehead  :P....naw they (we) got the good stuff : Alexander Keiths  :icon_smile_big:

Chris G took the leftovers home for future "testing"  :devil:

Ron

Oh yessss those bad boys were going down real smooth......I wonder why Chris didnt offer me any after we got home :scratchchin:

Definately a great time was had by all.   Cant wait for next year! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Steve P.

What's wrong with Moosehead?? There was a time when I emptied plenty of those bad boys and didn't mind a bit!! :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida