News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

440 sixpack ready to install

Started by rt green, July 04, 2006, 11:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

ready to install. cant figure out how to hook the linkage up
third string oil changer

Lowprofile

Wrong beer Bro. According to the Kansas Mafia, this is a Pabst Blue Ribbon site!  :D

Looking good!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

72Rallye440

RT Green,
i have a 6-pack on my 440. If it would help I can take soome pics for you. Just let me know!

72Rallye440

BigBlockSam

i think it looks great. dump down all 6 barrels and get back to work. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

rt green

at the end of the day, we did just that! the motor is a '71 hp 440. six pack rods, sealed power pistons 9to 1  906 heads stock mopar sixpack cam. i got headers. the center carb is a '69 and the outers are '71 carbs. putting it a 4 speed, with an original bench seat pistol grip shifter from a 70 superbee. it's a 69 rt 440 car. had a 71 motor in it when i got it. had it for about 4 years now. had '86 south dakota plates on it when i got it. greeeeeeen, but, hardly any rust. had christmas tree lights in the dash, and red VELVET seat covers on it. i thought about keeping the christmas tree lights in the dash, and getting some mexican friends, but the lights were 110 electrics, so i sent peadro home. hope to get a white vynial roof. i have a black one brand new, so i'll have to sell that one. have a black rt tail stripe that has sat a long tine, dont know if its nos or not, but the car has a white stripe, so i better stick with white. the guy i bought it from was going to paint it red. he must of had a thing for christmas.    i 
third string oil changer

firefighter3931

Engine looks good....6bbls of fun ; bet you can't wait !   :drive:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722