News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do Carlisle vendors take credit cards?

Started by Goldfinger71, July 03, 2006, 11:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldfinger71

Hey everyone,
Im finally going to Carlisle this year and I was wondering if most of the parts and supply vendors are taking credit cards.I don't carry cash much so I was wondering so I can be prepared!
                                                                                  THANKS! ;)
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Chris G.

Maybe some of the higher end guys, but most vendors are just guys who load up a truck and try and sell the stuff. Most are half cocked on the sauce by 9am. :P  There's an ATM machine in the building you can always use if you need more ducketts. :yesnod:.

71charger_fan

Most of the larger, established vendors that have a traditional brick and mortar store somewhere take credit cards. As stated, the small guys, operating out of the back of a pick-up, don't. There are ATMs on site though.

gtx6970

Quote from: Chris G. on July 03, 2006, 12:58:09 PM
Maybe some of the higher end guys, but most vendors are just guys who load up a truck and try and sell the stuff. Most are half cocked on the sauce by 9am. :P  There's an ATM machine in the building you can always use if you need more ducketts. :yesnod:.

Hey, I take credit cards, and I didn't start hitting the sauce until around noon , Ok maybe 11 am