News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

After Carlisle pigroast

Started by beadoo, July 03, 2006, 08:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beadoo

Hello all
              Just curious if anyone would be interested. Every year we have an annual "bearfest" related to our hunting orginization. This includes beer , beverages , pig roast , unlimited food , games , horseshoes ,BS session and a flat out good time. It is only located 15 minutes from the fairgrounds. I thought it would be awesome to have a few charger guys from the boards to show up with there beast!! Time is July 8th from 1pm  untill ?????? Normally peters out Sunday morning sometime.... Price is 5.00 a head or 8.00 a couple . please email me if you are interested and would like directions at deardorff@comcast.net.    thank you

beadoo

Wow I thought we would have a few people interested.. guess not

Spike

I think you posted it a little late, most people have had this weekend planned out for quite some time. It does sound like a great time though. Nothing like a pig roast  :punkrocka:

Troy

Sounds like fun. We already have dinner plans for Saturday night but that doesn't last too terribly long so maybe something will work out. Thanks for the invite!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.