News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts Shippers

Started by Dodge-Charger, August 16, 2005, 01:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge-Charger

I have some stuff I need to send out if I can find someone to do it. Fender, solid floor and a roof.  Who has shipped items this big before and who did you use? Thanks in advance

Recharger

I've heard good things about DHL, but I don't have any first hand experience with it. 

Goobzilla

A lot of guys use Forward Air for big/heavy parts.  The catch is having a terminal within a reasonable distance on both ends.

Ron

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

MyMopar

Tell me where your shipping from and where to.  Are the parts going to be on a pallet or crated somehow?

Steve P.

I don't know how big they will ship, but try Greyhound. I know my cousin shipped a fender through them.. Another buddy of mine shipped a large GM front bumper w/ground FX kit on it through them too..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

IBsmokin

:iagree:
I was gonna say the same thing, use grey hound, its a heck of alot cheaper and easier to send!

Dodge-Charger

Hey thanks guys, DHL worked out great. They dont have a problem with it being the size they just said it might take a day or 2 more than listed. Thanks again Guys

KMPX2