News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car is sitting at Summit (McDonough) PICTURES ADDED

Started by yellowcuda, June 07, 2006, 04:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

The hemi blower car made it to Summit on Monday.  She is in the big bay window that faces the street...she looks beautiful up there Jonathan tells me.  I didn't get to go with him to drop her off so I am going to see this weekend.  I will take pictures.  Anyone that gets by that Summit off I-75 stop by and see her.  Apparantly there is a Camaro in the other window facing the trees :icon_smile_big:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Blown70

Ohhh we must have some pictures.....!!!

Charger1970

Congrats Shelly. I will be down that way this weekend. I will be stopping by to check it out. You all mind if I take it out for a spin?  :icon_smile_big:
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Stormhammer

I'm going to so drop by and check out how far its come since the last time I saw it ( which was being trailered and didnt have any manifolds on )

and Mr. M&M - how's it been going?

haha Shelley - I'm still kinda in that whoa state about yesterday - talk about a small world  :icon_smile_big:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

yellowcuda

Heading there this morning to take pics...will post some later today! :icon_smile_big:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Blown70

Quote from: yellowcuda on June 10, 2006, 10:02:44 AM
Heading there this morning to take pics...will post some later today! :icon_smile_big:

WE ARE WAITING>>>>> ;D 

Tom

yellowcuda

OK, sorry for the delay. Lots of errands today.  The pictures didn't come out great...it was VERY sunny outside and the car is in a huge bay window, so from outside you get mostly reflection and from inside it looks dark.  Anyway, here they are and it was really cool to stand there with nobody knowing it is your car and listening to what they said. ;D

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

mustanghater

Hey I'm going to summit racing on sunday for a mopar show. Sucks its not that one cause I heard a 4 door dart is in the ohio showroom window.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

yellowcuda

Quote from: terrible one on June 10, 2006, 11:11:32 PM
Lookin' good! So what are some of the comments you heard coming from people?
Kinda neat, they were talking about what a cool car it was and saying things like "I bet you can't handle it on the street" and "I wonder who did his resto"

Things like that...it was fun to sit back and think, well Jonathan did the entire resto...and on the weekends we cruise all over town in it :)  Made me smile.  When we are at car shows they know we own it so instead of just talking they either just walk away or ask us the questions.  I felt like a fly on the wall.  I love it though at car shows when Jonathan and I are sitting there and they look at me and say " Is this your car?"  I always say "only half of it" ;)

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

terrible one

Quote from: yellowcuda on June 11, 2006, 07:03:28 PM
Quote from: terrible one on June 10, 2006, 11:11:32 PM
Lookin' good! So what are some of the comments you heard coming from people?
Kinda neat, they were talking about what a cool car it was and saying things like "I bet you can't handle it on the street" and "I wonder who did his resto"

Things like that...it was fun to sit back and think, well Jonathan did the entire resto...and on the weekends we cruise all over town in it :)  Made me smile.  When we are at car shows they know we own it so instead of just talking they either just walk away or ask us the questions.  I felt like a fly on the wall.  I love it though at car shows when Jonathan and I are sitting there and they look at me and say " Is this your car?"  I always say "only half of it" ;)

Cool deal. That must be really fun to do that. Congrats!  :icon_smile_big:

Blown70

SURE IS PRUDY....... ;D    I love the comments.  I used to do that at some shows when I brought my car...... when I had a running driving MOPAR.....

Steve P.

HOW MUCH IS THAT CHARGER IN THE WINDOW   ?? ??

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Blue Pentastar

Beeeeeauttiful  job  looks great sitting there in the display window. to bad the lighting wasn't better. but then we would be even more envious. Great job

Mike
Schrader :2thumbs:
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

bull

Very cool, Shelly. Your experience gives me an idea for when I get my car to the shows someday. I think I'll just stand there looking at it and pretending to take pictures and then I'll pick it apart when someone else comes to look just to see how they react. :icon_smile_big:

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

SuBLimE 69

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

tan top

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on June 13, 2006, 06:39:36 AM
That is awesome!! :icon_smile_tongue:
:iagree:  awesome .    i wonder how many have gone in side asking if it was for sale .
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html