News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey - just dropping in to say hey

Started by Stormhammer, June 06, 2006, 01:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

hey folks - long time no see eh? Just dropping in to say hi, see whats new and going on. I ran into 73Cuda today ( I have a new job as an IT and well... this world is small after all ) - seems that I've missed alot! Twilt, you better be taking care of my '72 ( even though I know she's being transformed into a clone... I think  ;D ) some of you may remember me having bought an '89 Conquest... well lets just say I now have an '87 Starion that gets all the aftermarket of the Quest ( I had an unfortunate incident with it :( ) - anywho I'm at work so I gotta jet, but I'll drop back in later on tonight

PS- I miss my Charger, and I miss the good ole rumble of a old school v8  :'(

Doc74

Good to see you back storm, with or without a charger, besides there's plenty time for another one later on.
How unfortunate was that incident? Nothing too serious I hope.
Congrats on the new job.

Stormhammer

Quote from: Doc74 on June 06, 2006, 01:30:39 PM
Good to see you back storm, with or without a charger, besides there's plenty time for another one later on.
How unfortunate was that incident? Nothing too serious I hope.
Congrats on the new job.

oh trust me - there WILL be another Charger - as for the unfortunate incident....

me and my friend were going down a gravel road, came around a blind corner to see a HUGE box alying out across it ( this road is right by a construction area ) so I swerved to avoid it, car started to go sideways, and I attemtped to countersteer while lightly tapping the brakes - but she just went sideways across the road up this really soft dirt embankment, which my car plowed through sideways ( by plowing I mean it was built up to the fender lip ) and tahts what cause the car to flip - and while it was airborne upsidedown the drivers corner hit atree, and then we landed upsidedown - asked each other if we were okay, opened my door, pull the seatbelt release lever got out, flagged down a car who turned out to be a friend of mine, flipped the car back over, started her up and drove her to a gas station at the end of the road and got a tow truck - we came out just fine, and the car did more or less ( engine, tranny and suspension came out okay -- which to me counts on that car cause it was all aftermarket )

sooo

$1k and some sweaty labor later, she's gonna be running like the old one  ^-^

but I am SO avoiding gravel roads like a plague

Doc74

Damn storm, how long were you guys on the ground kissing it ?? Phew .  :o

As long as you can walk away then all's ok but yeah that's fixable. Gravel is fun, when you intend to go have fun, like with a 4x4.
I'm glad you guys are ok and have the brains to wear seatbelts.
Btw in case you haven't yet, since it flipped, check for battery acid before it eats up some wires or something.

89MOPAR

Too bad for the 89.  Keep that 87 out of the ditches. Good luck !
77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

mustanghater

Didn't you just get that car to? they are cool looking cars.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

dart3404