News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New 20% YearOne Code - Expires 6-14-06

Started by Judhudson, June 01, 2006, 08:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judhudson

Hi everyone,

Got a card in the mail today from YearOne (Not sure why, since I never bought anything from them, but hey) with a new code:

HSN6A

The sale ends Wednesday June 14th, 2006.

Good for 20% and only good for call-in orders.  Place a call at

1.800.YEAR.ONE

Enjoy!

-Jud

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

B5 Charger

Thanks, need to order some sheet metal.

Dave22443

This code is not working for me online.  Do you have to call in the order for it to work?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Judhudson

Dave22443

Ah!  OK, THANKS!

20% off = $400 savings!  (Big order)  :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

joww3

I just place my 2nd order with Year One, this time the sales person at ext#113 was so nice and helpful, it was like day and night compare to my first order. Year One is back in my book (with the 20% code of course).

Khyron

yeah, 20% off the break line I just broke  :icon_smile_blackeye:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

8WHEELER

I made a large order late last night. He asked me three times how did the code read exactly? I
told him it was in this pile of paper work here, and I just wrote it on this piece of paper I wrote my
order down on ''Lie'' ha ha, but he asked two more times, I gave him the same line, he was persistant
for me to read the code off of the paper I never had  ;D  but he finally gave up and just took the rest of my order.

Some of these guys don't care much, some want to do a small interrogation, to no avail  ;D

Dan

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Khyron

I was lucky, I just gave the code and he was fine with it :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Dave22443

I just got another card in the mail.  This time its for 10% off through June 21.  The code is HSN6B!  LOL!!!  I wonder what HSN6C would get me?

- Abraham Lincoln

Duke_of_Canada

Thanks for the code.  Just placed my first order direct from Year One (always used other dealers who carry Year One stuff before).  Saved me about $20.

chargedup

Thanks just saved 20% off front chin spoiler for my '74

thanks Jud

Mfr426

Just saved BIG $$ on a new MOPAR resto battery and wiper arms. Thanks guys!!!

No problems with the code either.

wish4a68

Paul G

This might be something new. The sales guy on the phone wanted a sales code from the card, which I did not have. I told him I would call back since I did not have the card with me. 
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Downeyman

68 440 in Miami, Fla

dads_69

Look at the date he posted for the code. New code thread was already started.
New code is BOO6 acording to my record,which also expires Oct' 11th. I got the info. in the mail on Monday for ordering.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.