News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C-Body radiators

Started by metallicareload99, August 26, 2024, 02:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallicareload99

Hey guys, are C-Body radiator's bigger/different from B-Body's? A 26" C-body radiator is what I'm dealing with. Thanks in advance :drive:
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

70 sublime

Depending on the year what side the bottom rad hose went to

I tried one once but not sure the exact width but the one I had would not sit low enough as the bottom passenger corner was hitting and made the rad cap too high
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

John_Kunkel

In a lot of cases, the radiator core is pretty much the same if the hose nipples are correct but it's the brackets soldered to the sides that affect interchangeability.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

metallicareload99

Thanks guys, I installed one in 2020 and it barely fit. My car is a 22" core car.... so it's not exactly a normal situation. The tanks seem bulkier or taller? Lower tank almost touch the strut rods, I wasn't sure the radiator cap would clear the hood

Long story short, I'm thinking about finding a better fitting one, so sounds like an ACTUAL B-body one might be the right direction :drive:
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

b5blue